Eu Vat One Stop Shop

Hi Ikoshkin,

I have not been able to check the implementation myself yet, but it looks like there is a serious tax issue / bug in the new cs-cart version. Please see:

Can you help?

2 Likes

Thanks for reminding me. I meant to look into that topic, but got preoccupied with other tasks. Iā€™m already on it, will reply there.

P.S. By the way, you couldā€™ve just tagged me there. Canā€™t guarantee that Iā€™ll always reply promptly, but Iā€™ll definitely see it.

It seems that you are located within EU, I was wondering if you find it a problem with Accounting in CS-cart, that it doesnā€™t add up?

Please review my bug-report, see if you find the problem I have raised a similar problem for you an your marketplace!

https://forum.cs-cart.com/t/bug-stripe-vendor-to-admin-payment-accounting/69458

I donā€™t run a marketplace and use alt-teams stripe add-on :slight_smile:

You donā€™t run a marketplace?
Are you a developer?

Does the Alt-team Stripe addon solve the issue?

I have a normal B2C online store, and use a 2nd store for B2B Sales, all in the same backend. Iā€™m on a pretty old cs-cart version which doesnā€™t have Stripe yet, so am using alt-teams addon which works with this version

So, in the old CS-cart version, the Stripe fee and marketplace fee shows up in Accounting?

As said: I donā€™t run a marketplace :slight_smile: I only sell our own products, so I donā€™t have this accounting issue.