Erroroops, Something Went Wrong (Syntaxerror: Unexpected End Of Json Input). Please Try Again.

Hi,

We're posting on behalf of a client, they have recently moved to us from another webhost. Their currently running in to an issue when they try and modify an order.

ErrorOops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input). Please try again.

I've tried searching with no luck, we have increased php memory limits, again with no luck.

Is this a known issue? Any known fixes?

Regards,

Hi,

We're posting on behalf of a client, they have recently moved to us from another webhost. Their currently running in to an issue when they try and modify an order.

ErrorOops, something went wrong (SyntaxError: Unexpected end of JSON input). Please try again.

I've tried searching with no luck, we have increased php memory limits, again with no luck.

Is this a known issue? Any known fixes?

Regards,

The problem requires examination on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

Try clearing the cache. Also in your config.local.php, what is your cache_backend set to? I had mine set to 'sqlite' for a while and started getting the same error.. switched it to 'file' and haven't seen it since.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The cache_backend is already set to 'file', we tried sqlite with no success so left it as file.

I have cleared the cache by removing /var/cache. Currently we have no access to the admin panel as if we attempt to login, the admin page reloads back to the login page.

We need to get this resolved for the client ASAP.

Little more information, the client has just migrated from another host, the move was completed using the WHM home directory transfer, so the entire site/file account was transferred.

This is the only account that has caused issues using this tool.

It appears something has gone wrong in the transfer process.

I'm waiting to see if the client had SSL setup on the store, I've checked the secure_admin db table and it's set to 'N' so it looks like they were not using SSL for admin at least.

As we are posting on behalf of the client, we have no login for the CS Cart helpdesk.

Any other ideas?

error log is showing

[28-Jun-2016 11:36:14 UTC] PHP Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/gnjsport/public_html/app/functions/fn.catalog.php:1) in /home/gnjsport/public_html/app/Tygh/Web/Session.php on line 334

Looks like this is the reason admin cannot login, they made a change through the admin panel yesterday that updated that file, however I cannot work out what's changed to correct.