Error when checking out

On customer side, “Warning: addslashes() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in blah/blahblah/blah/core/fn.database.php on line 352.” Then it goes on with “Placing the order…” and order seems to go throiugh normally. ?

This is on a pretty much stock CS installation. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Hello wwgreen,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that you experience this problem.

The problem requires the investigation on your server. Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

Thanks support, please see help desk for ticket.

FYI in case anyone else runs into this, CS's response was :

“The problem is caused by the specific structure of the “cscart_orders” table in your database.”

Any ideas of anything I can do before I pay for support from CS? Have no problem paying for support, but would rather fix myself if something simple. ? Thanks!

If you want to do it yourself, then install a fresh test version and compare the tables.

Edit: Or the database may just be corrupt and you simply need to run a repair on it.?

[quote name='The Tool' timestamp='1315326380' post='121075']

If you want to do it yourself, then install a fresh test version and compare the tables.

Edit: Or the database may just be corrupt and you simply need to run a repair on it.?

[/quote]

Thanks Tool, wouldn't be surprised if corrupt as I'm recently coming from a 1.3.4sp3 upgrade and it didn't go as smooth as I thought it could have.

I see where I can repair the database through my cPanel admin (which I've done, no change), but not through CS… ?

You could always hire me. I might even be cheaper than CSC. :P

Update for anyone interested or with the same type of problem… my cscart_orders table had a “shipping” field. Apparently during my upgrade it wasn't resolved or dropped, and the new version does not have this field. Once this field was removed, no more errors.

So Tool, your method of installing another copy/database and comparing would have worked. I just didn't have the time and support helped me out for the price of a few credits.

Thanks again for everyone's help including CS.