Error: The page cannot be printed out in PDF!

This error is generated when I click the “Print invoice (pdf)” button.

I search for this info and couldn’t find it… Is there something special I need to enable PDF printing?

I was just going to post a thread about this, ran a search first, and then realized I already did. :rolleyes:

So… Is there anything I need to do to set up PDF printing? Any ideas about where I should look to fix this problem?

< Bump :wink: >

Anyone else having this problem?

Hi, just saw your thread. I get the error but Acrobat still makes the conversion to PDF with no problem.

[quote name=‘ywalker’]Hi, just saw your thread. I get the error but Acrobat still makes the conversion to PDF with no problem.[/QUOTE]

not here

Anyway, I never looked into this, but I did notice on the admin side if I try to print a PDF invoice, I get a more detailed error:

[QUOTE]

PHP DOM extension is not loaded on your server! PDF cannot be created. [/QUOTE]

so i guess that is the answer to my question. :slight_smile: You might check on the admin side and see if you get a similar error.

I had the same issue and what I did was add the extension DOM to my php.ini

extension=mysql.so
extension=pcre.so
extension=posix.so
extension=session.so
extension=tokenizer.so
extension=xml.so
extension=zlib.so
extension=simplexml.so
extension=dom.so

Has anyone had a problem trying to print a single order in PDF format? I can print most orders in PDF but there is the occasional one or two that won’t print. Does changing of order status have anything to do with printing? I changed the order in question from In Process directly to Shipped/Completed. Would that possibly cause this problem? Non-PDF printing is working fine.

Any tips on something for me to check would be helpful!