Error On One Storefront After Upgrade

Hi

I upgraded my cs-cart installation tot he latest version, I have a number of storefronts running and everything is working with no issue.

But after the upgrade one of the storefronts is showing the following error

PHP Fatal Error

Allowed memory size of 536870912 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 536870920 bytes)

Error at
app/lib/vendor/smarty/smarty/libs/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php, line: 62

Backtrace

I have disabled all third party add-ons and this makes no difference.

any ideas on what could be the cause.

Regards

Alan

Open config.local.php file and try to add

@ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');

after this line

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Open config.local.php file and try to add

@ini_set('memory_limit', '512M');

after this line

ini_set('display_errors', 0);

Thanks eCom Labs,

I tried that but unfortunately I still have the exact same error, strange it only effects one storefront. I have narrowed it down to an issue with the Youpi theme I think.

If I apply any other theme the store works.

I use the same theme on all storefront so it is quite confusing.

Have put in a support request to AB.

Alan

Try do temporary disable sections in the block manager (header, top panel, main content, footer)

Most possibly some block kills your store-front

Try do temporary disable sections in the block manager (header, top panel, main content, footer)

Most possibly some block kills your store-front

Thank you eComLabs

You as always pointed me in the correct direction, it seems that any block added to the homepage layout without the "hide add to cart" ticked in block settings kills the sites homepage.

I have a ticket open with AB to try and resolve. The site is currently live again, all but missing the ability to purchase products from the main page.

Any ideas?

Regards

Alan

Examination is required in this case. At the moment I have no ideas