Error Occurred!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG… Why is this happening… I did nothing to the server today or to the software, why am I getting this error??

… 

!!! 

I’m going with USER ERROR

Why bother to even answer this guy?

For the months he’s been here, all he does is ask and take. He never provides any solutions he gets back to the forums and can’t even usually take the time to describe how to reproduce his problems.

He is getting a Database Error and if he turned on DB logging (or looked in his server logs) he would find the problem. And yes, it’s probably a result of user error like most of his issues.

Hello

We are sorry to hear about these problems.

In order to check the “Error occurred” issue, disable the “Live Mode” tool in the administration of your store and you will see the description of the error.

In order to learn possible reasons for blank CS-Cart pages, please follow the instructions in the “Blank CS-Cart pages or a functionality failure” article of our Knowledge base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

Where do I find that value in the database? I have a similar issue, but am unable to access my admin panel.

Thanks.

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1306132606' post='113051']

Hello

We are sorry to hear about these problems.

In order to check the “Error occurred” issue, disable the “Live Mode” tool in the administration of your store and you will see the description of the error.

In order to learn possible reasons for blank CS-Cart pages, please follow the instructions in the “Blank CS-Cart pages or a functionality failure” article of our Knowledge base: [url]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Anastasiya Kozlova

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

Hello idpweb,

Please try executing the following MySQL query:

UPDATE `cscart_settings` SET `value` = 'dev' WHERE `option_id` = 10081 LIMIT 1;

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team