Error msg on block manager

Warning: file_put_contents(/home/myacct/public_html/skins/artificial_casting/customer/blocks/locations/index/top.tpl) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/myacct/public_html/controllers/admin/block_manager.php on line 740

i need to figure out what may be causing this thanks calvin

[quote name=‘lawnmowertech’]Warning: file_put_contents(/home/myacct/public_html/skins/artificial_casting/customer/blocks/locations/index/top.tpl) [function.file-put-contents]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/myacct/public_html/controllers/admin/block_manager.php on line 740

i need to figure out what may be causing this thanks calvin[/QUOTE]

Hello Calvin,

Most probably the problem is caused by that, there is no the “top.tpl” file in the “skins/artificial_casting/customer/blocks/locations/index/” directory on your server or the file permissions are not “777” (writable).

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team

The hosting company that im at now has me set up on dso php but they said they can switch it to SuPhp do you think that will clear up the problems

Hello Calvin,

Unfortunately, we cannot say whether it will help you. If it does not help you, please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide us with a temporary access to your server so that we can check the problem.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team