Error Making Order Through Admin

I am trying to create an order through the Admin and I get the error attached below. I think it is because of shipping method, but I have them set up correctly. When a customer orders from the site, they are able to select a shipping method.

I have another site, and I set up the shipping the exact same way and it has no issues.

Could it be just a setting I turned off by mistake?

error.jpg

I am trying to create an order through the Admin and I get the error attached below. I think it is because of shipping method, but I have them set up correctly. When a customer orders from the site, they are able to select a shipping method.

I have another site, and I set up the shipping the exact same way and it has no issues.

Could it be just a setting I turned off by mistake?

Make sure that there is an available shipping method for the specified address and payment method (if Payment dependencies add-on is enabled)

This is where I am confused "Make sure that there is an available shipping method for the specified address"

I have the shipping set up the same way as I do in my other store that does not have an issue. I think I am missing something!

This is where I am confused "Make sure that there is an available shipping method for the specified address"

I have the shipping set up the same way as I do in my other store that does not have an issue. I think I am missing something!

Please contact us via Customer Help Desk and provide temporary access to your server by clicking on the Add record link on the Access information page of your Help Desk account so that we could examine the issue.

I opened a ticket and am waiting for a reply.

Thanks