Error In Ebay Synchronization Add-On In Cs-Cart 4.3.9 With Trial Mode

Hello,

When i am trying to use eBay Synchronization add-on with trial mode.First i have created a account in

eBay and i have get all the credentials which are required.After that when i am trying to create an eBay templates then it gives an "Error:Unknown Error." notification.Please see the attachment also.

Thank You

download (2).png

download (1).png

Hello,

When i am trying to use eBay Synchronization add-on with trial mode.First i have created a account in

eBay and i have get all the credentials which are required.After that when i am trying to create an eBay templates then it gives an "Error:Unknown Error." notification.Please see the attachment also.

Thank You

Check error log on your server. Probably, there is a corresponding error.

Check error log on your server. Probably, there is a corresponding error.

Hi,

Sorry! I am not getting the point what exactly you want to say.This error occur due to some problem in my server or some thing else.

Please explain it in more detail.

Thank You

Hi,

Sorry! I am not getting the point what exactly you want to say.This error occur due to some problem in my server or some thing else.

Please explain it in more detail.

Thank You

You should contact your server administrator and ask them to provide error log in order to check what exact error occurred.

You should contact your server administrator and ask them to provide error log in order to check what exact error occurred.

Hi,

I have checked error.But i found nothing there.I thought i am using trial license due to this i am unable to use eBay Synchronization module properly .Please tell me is their any way so that i can try it properly before purchasing license.

Thank You