Error Giving While Store Import Cs-Cart From V2.2.4 To V4.2.3

I am upgrading my cs-cart v2.2.4 to v4.2.3. I have installed cscart-v4.2.3 and login to admin panel.

Selected the “Addons → Store Import” then it is showing the bellow error and preventing to further.

Error: Sorry, the data import is impossible: no valid upgrade subscription found (read more about the license requirements for a store import).

Contact us at sales@cs-cart.com if you have any questions

And I verified the licence Upgrade subscription status is shwoing expired on “Dec 8, 2012” with my license number

Is this really reason to prevent the store import?

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Does someone may know what could be the problem and what we maybe can do to fix this?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you for your help in advance! [/font][/color]

[quote name='anilkumar' timestamp='1417000937' post='198001']

I am upgrading my cs-cart v2.2.4 to v4.2.3. I have installed cscart-v4.2.3 and login to admin panel.

Selected the “Addons → Store Import” then it is showing the bellow error and preventing to further.

Error: Sorry, the data import is impossible: no valid upgrade subscription found (read more about the license requirements for a store import).

Contact us at sales@cs-cart.com if you have any questions

And I verified the licence Upgrade subscription status is shwoing expired on “Dec 8, 2012” with my license number

Is this really reason to prevent the store import?

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Does someone may know what could be the problem and what we maybe can do to fix this?[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you for your help in advance! [/font][/color]

[/quote]

You are right. You can hire someone on this forum to transfer the data for you.

[color=#333333][font=Arial][size=3]

[color=#2A2929][size=5]License requirements[/size][/color][/size][/font][/color][color=#333333][font=Arial][size=3]

You can use the Store Import add-on in case that you own the license with the valid subscription for the updates. If you license does not have an active upgrade subscription, you can either prolong upgrades for the current license, or buy a new license.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#333333][font=Arial][size=3]

[url=“CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation”]CS-Cart Documentation — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation