Error: Cannot Connect To The Database Server

So out of no where I am getting this error:

Error: Cannot connect to the database server

Backtrace:
File: /home/******/public_html/*****/index.php
Line: 11
Function: require

This happened without me changing domains or doing anything to the config file. I read on other topics that the problem is that the database user and password were changed but I know that they weren't and I checked the config.local.php file and it still has the right database user and password. I don't know what else to do.

[quote name='joelstitch' timestamp='1309363084' post='115958']

So out of no where I am getting this error:

Error: Cannot connect to the database server

Backtrace:
File: /home/******/public_html/*****/index.php
Line: 11
Function: require

This happened without me changing domains or doing anything to the config file. I read on other topics that the problem is that the database user and password were changed but I know that they weren't and I checked the config.local.php file and it still has the right database user and password. I don't know what else to do.

[/quote]

Are you sure you can access the database? Have you tried going in through PHPMyAdmin or anything?

[quote name='whiplash13' timestamp='1309365101' post='115962']

Are you sure you can access the database? Have you tried going in through PHPMyAdmin or anything?

[/quote]

Well I tried and its giving me this error:

#1045 Cannot log in to the MySQL server

What can I do to fix this?

Should I delete the database and add it again? Would that mess up my shop?

Hello joelstitch,

It seems that incorrect credentials are used for accessing the database on your server. You should better contact your server administrator regrading this matter.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[quote name='CS-Cart Support team' timestamp='1309423221' post='116013']

Hello joelstitch,

It seems that incorrect credentials are used for accessing the database on your server. You should better contact your server administrator regrading this matter.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[/quote]

If you have whm/cpanel access or ssh access make sure the mysql service is running and/or try restarting it if you are sure your credentials are correct. If you can't sort that out you may have to recreate the database.