-en added to the Category name

Hi,

I created a catalog and its menu. I set a link to the menu. But I got an error reading “Page Not Found”. I found that the SEO addon of the category showed [category_name]-en, but the link was looking for [category_name].html.

I tried to edit the SEO addon, but it does not work. Even after saving the change it reverted back with -en at the end of the category name. How is the default SEO addon is assigned? How can I make a change?

Thanks.

[quote name=‘lekristine’]Hi,

I created a catalog and its menu. I set a link to the menu. But I got an error reading “Page Not Found”. I found that the SEO addon of the category showed [category_name]-en, but the link was looking for [category_name].html.

I tried to edit the SEO addon, but it does not work. Even after saving the change it reverted back with -en at the end of the category name. How is the default SEO addon is assigned? How can I make a change?

Thanks.[/quote]

You’ve got a duplicate seo name somewhere.

[quote name=‘JesseLeeStringer’]You’ve got a duplicate seo name somewhere.[/QUOTE]

Could you tell me where I should check?

Thanks.

See if this thread helps you understand the whole reasoning behind the -en, -en-2, etc naming:

[url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=16748[/url]

Jesse and Chris,

Thanks for the help. The link Chris put was very helpful, and I found the duplciate in one of subcategories.

LeKrsitine