(emails are sent to client or manager but no test e-mail and preview)

Hi
We are using v4.15.2 cs cart software. from last update
Then, test e-mail cannot be sent and preview cannot be made in pdf notifications with order summary or invoice attached. (emails are sent to client or manager but no test e-mail and preview). Preview and test e-mails are sent for notifications without invoice or order summary attachment. When we make changes to the pdf attachment of the email, it gives the error that I sent the link.
I ask for help on this.

{“current_url”:“https://www.akcaygiyim.com.tr/giris.php?dispatch=email_templates.update&code=order_notification.p&area=C&event_id=order.status_changed.p&receiver=C&selected_section=general”,“html”:{“preview_dialog”:“\n\n\n”},“notifications”:{“7f138f72063e04afc470cf23d468974c”:{“type”:“N”,“title”:“Not”,“message”:“Yaptığınız değişiklikler kaydedildi.”,“message_state”:“I”,“new”:true,“extra”:“changes_saved”,“init_message”:false}}}

Hi!

This is the know bug that has been already fixed and the fix will be included in the upcoming 4.16.1 version. In order to fix this issue in the current version, please apply the attached .diff file.
bc7798d2fa436526b0177f2835f553d7dddb31b7.diff (1.0 KB)

Thanks!

Thank you for your help.

1 Like