Email Sent To Specific Users When A Product Is Selected

I'm new to CS-Cart but we have it implemented and are using it in a way that is probably not typical. However, we are wanting to set it up so that when a person orders a specific product that it alerts a specific person that it has been ordered. The rest of the products will go to a single email but we need a few products to alert a specific person when they are ordered.

Is this possible?

Thanks!

[quote name='jrichardson' timestamp='1419952454' post='201323']

I'm new to CS-Cart but we have it implemented and are using it in a way that is probably not typical. However, we are wanting to set it up so that when a person orders a specific product that it alerts a specific person that it has been ordered. The rest of the products will go to a single email but we need a few products to alert a specific person when they are ordered.

Is this possible?

[/quote]

Unfortunately there is no such a feature. If you want to add it, feel free to contact me using the link from my signature.

[quote name='jrichardson' timestamp='1419952454' post='201323']

Is this possible?

Thanks!

[/quote]

We are at your service. Contact us to get a free quote.

Best regards, Alt-team.

The Suppliers add-on might work.?