Editing Main Content - Products Page

I would like to edit the product page - I want to change the format around

From This

To This

The orange box I want to be able to put a banner in that I have control over and can change when needed. How can I do this?

P.S I would rather be pointed in the right direciton so I can learn this myself rather than a 3rd Party.

Thanks.

hi,

[quote]

The orange box I want to be able to put a banner in that I have control over and can change when needed. How can I do this?

[/quote]

Please let us know whether this banner will be the same for all pages or no?

If you need the one for all, please add block with banner via Block Manager, e.g. Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days ).

Alternatively additional customization is needed so we are at your service.

best regards,

WSA team

[quote name='Damir (WSA-team)' timestamp='1434006457' post='218335']

hi,

Please let us know whether this banner will be the same for all pages or no?

If you need the one for all, please add block with banner via Block Manager, e.g. http://demo.cs-cart…cted_location=3 ).

Alternatively additional customization is needed so we are at your service.

[/quote]

But it is default functionality when you can specify different banners in one block for different products. So no customization is required here. You should only reorganize the Product layout and add new block.

Just putting a block to the side of main content pushes everything to the right, thats not what I wanted.

<— See

Without the banner, the content is full width again

The banner will be the same on every page, I want to be able to put shipping info and some other stuff in there.

hi Sean,

in this case additional customization is needed so we are at your service.

best regards,

WSA team

if thumbnail images were in correct place meaning below default image, if image was smaller width everything would be fine.

I guess your custom theme is not designed for this

Instant Demo - CS-Cart Multi-Vendor Demo Try Free for 15 days

[quote name='SeanDigitalSave' timestamp='1434027146' post='218417']

Just putting a block to the side of main content pushes everything to the right, thats not what I wanted.

<— See

Without the banner, the content is full width again

The banner will be the same on every page, I want to be able to put shipping info and some other stuff in there.

[/quote]

In the latest versions of CS-Cart empty blocks should not take any place on the page. Looks like the theme issue

I believe this is what you are looking for:

Thanks Wjdwmdud, this is exactly what I was after!