Ecom-Labs.com Review

We needed to retrieve products in a database we thought we could not retrieve but at eCom Labs they did.

They retrieved the images, the descriptions and the features.

Well done eCom-Labs.

Thank you, Anthony. Hope for the mutually-beneficial relationship

Hello everyone,

I have purchased the "Additional Block Settings" Add-on . It is really fantastic. It is not expensive and easy to install. (yes I am Dutch and blond).

Thanks Ecom-Labs!

Hello there,

I almost only rely on Ecom regarding my developpement on my store. They are really efficient, they always try their best to help me on my problems and idea of development for my store.

I have worked with them lots of time already and it won't gonna stop soon.

Thanks Ecom for all the great work :)

We had a positive experience with eCom Labs with the creation of a custom search add-on. Before this project began we were familiar with them as they had helped us with answers to questions on the forum. It was obvious that they knew CS-Cart very well so we used them to update our site and make some theme changes. The results were good so we continued with the search add-on.

We have several thousand products with many features, belonging to many categories and sub-categories and from several hundreds of brands. At the same time, our customers are collectors who are often searching for very specific items. We wanted to give them an easy to use and understand tool which would let them find exactly what they are looking for. In a back and forth with helpful suggestions from Alexey, the logic of our search and the form layout took shape. The result is a powerful search function that overcomes problems with our legacy data, which is not perfectly normalized. It is a major enhancement to our site.

We found eCom Labs to be highly expert in CS-Cart in terms of working with the program and also what it requires. They communicate well, so we always knew we were "on the same page" with them, and they took care to understand what we wanted, offering ideas for improvements. Their rates are reasonable and It is obvious that they take pride in their work, which at the end of the day are two important considerations. It is nice to have a proven "go to" resource which we can use with confidence as future needs arise. We recommend Alexey and the eCom Labs team for your Cs-Cart projects.

Mieke, mighty21 and merchantman. Thank you for the kind words!

I've had a really great first experience with eComLabs team in December. It wasn't anything big or fancy for that matter but the integration with third party-service via API was done really well. Communication wasn't as fast as I would hope for it to be at first yet I was warned beforehand about possible delays. And as expected they butchered the deadline.

Everything has been done according to specification and the price was fair. On top of that I received very important "quality of life" updates to the project absolutely free of charge.

Update.

Another project. Another failed deadline. This time it took thrice as much time as they claimed to complete the project: 14 business days instead of 5. Took some testing and ironing out too. Overall I'm happy yet would love to see more realistic approach to planning on their side.

Отличная команда! Срабатывали несколько раз по достаточно серьезным доработкам. Был приятно удивлен как скоростью работы так и качеством. Во время работы не дадут допустить ошибок) Пару раз столкнулся с ситуацией, что при составлении ТЗ не учел некоторых возможных ситуаций, они же со своей стороны сообщили, что могут быть проблемы в таких ситуациях, после чего мы их быстренько проработали и внесли правки и дополнения в моё ТЗ. Так что рекомендую 100%.
Дальнейшие работы планирую с этой командой!
P.S. по цене не обижают))

Reds and Artyom, we would like to say thank you for your positive reviews. We really appreciate them!

I can't do anything technical. So its comforting to know that ecomLabs is only an email away. They are quick to respond and easy to explain the requirements to. Bottom line is they get results. Reliability is the word.

I can't do anything technical. So its comforting to know that ecomLabs is only an email away. They are quick to respond and easy to explain the requirements to. Bottom line is they get results. Reliability is the word.

Thank you so much for your kind review! It is so pleasing to read that we meet all expectations

eCom Lab is the P in Professional. Attention to details and quick to respond to query. Their delivery is fast and within the speculated timeframe. Will keep using them.

Big up!

Well it is time again to thank eCom Labs once more for the great work the did on our store. We had them develop a new product page template that not only integrates so much better than the basic templates provided with CS Cart but actually is quite easy to use when you upgrade your store.

Very professionally done.

Thanks again.

Anthony

eCom Labs LLC are a great company to do business with, very fast service and excellent results every time 10 out of 10 from us.

We look forward to building our business with eCom's amazing support.

Rob

eCom Lab is the P in Professional. Attention to details and quick to respond to query. Their delivery is fast and within the speculated timeframe. Will keep using them.

Well it is time again to thank eCom Labs once more for the great work the did on our store. We had them develop a new product page template that not only integrates so much better than the basic templates provided with CS Cart but actually is quite easy to use when you upgrade your store.

Very professionally done.

eCom Labs LLC are a great company to do business with, very fast service and excellent results every time 10 out of 10 from us.

We look forward to building our business with eCom's amazing support.

Thank you very much for your feedback!

We commissioned two complex changes regarding the options management.

Great work, great support, great communication!

Highly recommended for modifications of each type. 5 stars!

Thank you!

Simons

We commissioned two complex changes regarding the options management.

Great work, great support, great communication!

Highly recommended for modifications of each type. 5 stars!

Thank you!

Simons

Simons, thank you! We really appreciate you taking the time to share that with all here.

Another custom job well done by eCom Labs -

Let me start by saying that on and off we have been working with the developers at eCom Labs for over 2 years now. They have helped us get started with the CS Cart platform and with various mods and or instructions on how to get the most out of this ecommerce platform.

This time around we needed a better navigational menu. We already found something we liked but it was based upon an rival platform. I contacted Yuri on of the great individuals at eCom Labs and wrote him what I wanted.

With in a few hours we got an reply back which told us that it could be done and pretty fast to. Since having a good menu structure is a vital part of any website and seen our past experience with eCom Labs we granted them the order and... yes it is done very much in detail what we wanted.

Thank you so much again.

Anthony

eComLabs was great. I needed a modification of one of their add-ons to work with an older version of cs-cart and they were very quick to help with very reasonable pricing. I will definitely use them again for future projects.

I like to thank you for your great free, must have addons that I find very helpful!

CS-Cart "Random Products"
CS-Cart "Tabbed Blocks"