Ecom-Labs.com Review

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=1][size=1]Hi All[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=1][size=1]I wanted to let you know that I am happy with Ecom-Labs services and recommend them really.[/size][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=1][size=1]They upgraded my cs-cart from CS-Cart version 1.3.4-sp3 to the 4.2.4 in the way we wanted. [/size][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=1][size=1]They did the job in few days and on time at a reasonnable price . [/size][/size][/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif][size=1][size=1]I like Ecom-Labs timely response and understanding of what needs to be done, their pricing is fine with us :-)[/size][/size][/font]

[size=1][size=1]For sur I will use their services in the future[/size][/size][font=Arial, sans-serif][size=1][size=1].[/size][/size][/font]

[size=1][size=1]Thanks again Ecom-lab for your nice job.[/size][/size]

Corinne

I have used eCom Labs for a few jobs now and I always find them very professional and they understand the job in hand. This time we asked them to implement Google Trusted Stores and also to modify the email which was sent to customers, these jobs were done with no fuss and was completed very quickly.

We appreciate your feedback. We hope for efficient and long-term cooperation with everyone

I just want to shoutout this EcomLabs, This team is the best “RealTalk”… Because from the first time I installed the cs-cart website, i really dont know where i am going to fix the issue to my Cs Cart MultiVendor… And then I tried to post some thread here in forum regarding the issue…And ECom-Labs Came to the RESCUE, from nowhere, they just like superhero from the movies.:)…and they are giving free modification for simple issue/bugs. Instead of Submit a ticket directly to CS-Cart and deduct the Points…

Keep It Up… EcomLabs Team… Great Job , Two Thumbs Up… and expect me for more questions and help from you…

[color=#555555]I would like to thanks “eCom Labs” for creating a modification for my shop. They were excellent and professional company. And They fast support and make a lot of modification for free. Thanks a lot![/color]

Thank you eucgroup and choi360. Hope to cooperate with you

I would like just to say that ecom-labs have just been fantastic. They developed for us an add-on which other companies couldn't really get their head around. No question was too small or big. There were times when I was unsure about a few things but Aleksey always sent long emails explaining word for word each of the components. They even helped me make changes to our site for free.

we have a few other modifications in the pipe and i will only use them. extremely happy with their service.

Fantastic company…!!!

I’ve been in touch with eCom for not a very long time, but from what I’ve seen so far they are highly professional. They’ve done a payment gateway for us and it works fine. What I like the most is that they always answer your emails and provide support if needed.

Great customer experience and in light of sudden drop of support quality of an other cs-cart partner I’ve been using (cough cough), I think they’re the best for the money.

Thanks Aleksey, work with you soon! :grin:

I wanted a modification but was told by another company that it wasn't possible. I approached eCom Labs, and it was ready the next day. Communication was great, and fast!

The mod works perfectly - I will be using no one else for my cs cart mods in the future

Thanks!

I have been using Ecom-Labs.com since Febuary 2014.

I had them migrate my website from oscommerce to cs.cart & customize their Digital theme.

Their services & support have been outstanding!

I cannot say enough good things about their professionalism and quick response to my questions and needs.

bassmonster, sharpweb, mtber

It is a real pleasure for us to work with you! Thanks.

I'm very good at breaking things! Luckily, eCom Labs are even better at fixing things! Nothing is too hard, too complicated or too much. Every issue we encounter, eCom Labs are able to correct and fix easily!

If you've got some work that needs doing - these are the guys to get in contact with!

Just wanted to share my experience with the Ecom-Labs guys. We needed to upgrade our site from 2.1 to 4.4.3 but we didn't want to lose any customer or order data. We struggled for days trying to figure out how to do it ourselves and then simply got them to do it.

They upgraded everything perfectly within a few days and had our site running on the brand new version of CS cart. Everything was quick and professional. Highly recommend these guys.

Thanks SeanDigitalSave and rugarte! Any time!

In the past upgrading CS-Cart was a nightmare that resulted in stress and lost business as bugs were worked out and we waited for the ever increasing time for tech help to address our needs. For the substantial upgrade to 4.4.3 from my current version I decided to hire eCom Labs and am very happy that I did. The upgrade was problem free - a first for us in 5 or 6 years of upgrade issues. They also performed some extra work at no charge which I very much appreciated.

Getting in touch with eComLabs was my best move ever. I have been using CS-Cart for 6 years.

6 years of continual trouble and strife because I have no idea of programming. Like most users

I have to focus on running a business. CS-Cart is simply the best value 'out of the box' cart around

but it can create some anxious moments. I now feel that my anxiety phase is behind me.

These guys know their stuff and communication is a breeze.

I can thoroughly recommended the team at eComLabs.

eCom-Labs are very professional, they were able to handle my request within a very short timeframe and at a very good rate. I will recommend them any day any time.

Приобретал несколько модулей для нашего сайта, всеми модулями доволен, при необходимости могут помочь не только с настройкой, но и переопределить логику уже рабочего модуля под ваши потребности(я так пару раз делал). Сейчас заказ разработку отдельного модуля для сортировки товаров "нет в наличии" работает на ура)) Спасибо.

philr, termalert, harunagodwins and Artyom

We would like to say thank you for your positive reviews. We really appreciate them!

Need a refinement of design, Ecom-Labs performed the work with the shortest possible time and without complaints, also pointed out an error in the code that are not relevant to their work. I was very pleased with the work performed.
In the future, I will refer only to him.