eBay Synchronization add-on Beta testing

There seem to be a lot hard coded info in the add-on.

For example there is no option in the add-on settings to specify Returns Terms. Instead they are hard coded in Ebay.php

Is there a plan to change that?

Another problem seems to be with starting price. The add-on simply takes the product price without consideration for any taxes, such as VAT.

Surely as a VAT registered company we have to sell items with relevant tax added, even on eBay.

Is there a plan to add such option?

Hi Guys,

We've just updated the eBay add-on. So now you can export product with options and use realtime calculated shippings.

Some additional information was added to the KB article

Feel free to DOWNLOAD the add-on and check the new features.

[quote name='raff' timestamp='1384858882' post='171927']

There seem to be a lot hard coded info in the add-on.

For example there is no option in the add-on settings to specify Returns Terms. Instead they are hard coded in Ebay.php

Is there a plan to change that?

Another problem seems to be with starting price. The add-on simply takes the product price without consideration for any taxes, such as VAT.

Surely as a VAT registered company we have to sell items with relevant tax added, even on eBay.

Is there a plan to add such option?

[/quote]

Hello!

Return policy can be tweaked directly in a template:

As regards VAT, we are unable to calculate this tax since there are some difficulties. For instance, you need to have a VAT Identification Number from your tax authorities. VAT is calculated depending on the country the customer's from, and we cannot foresee who will buy your products. I'd recommend you to use the “Price includes tax” option.

I install the new version but each time when I try to save changes at the pages ?dispatch=products.manage or dispatch=products.update I get the error message

Ooops!

An error occurred

Without it correctly exporting product options/variants this addon is useless… For us at least.

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1385564916' post='172494']

Without it correctly exporting product options/variants this addon is useless… For us at least.

[/quote]

Some good progress has been made with this addon, but I agree. Without product options/variants support, it's useless for my stores too.

Hello! The latest version of the eBay synchronization add-on provides the ability to export options. The module, as well as an article in the Knowledge Base, is updated regularly. Here is the excerpt from the article:

[quote]

Restrictions on exporting products with options:[list]

[]To export products with options, these options must be grouped under option combinations!

To create an option combination for product, open its detailed page (Go to Products → Products and choose the desired product), click the Options tab and choose the desired option. Enable the Inventory checkbox and save the changes. After that, click the Option combinations button and click the + button on the left of the opened page to create the combination.

[
]The number of combinations cannot exceed 200. This is the restriction on the eBay side.

[*]If the Track with options option is enabled for a product, you have to specify the product quantity for each combination individually. Otherwise, the total product quantity will be displayed. It is specified in the In stock field on the product details page.

[/list]

[/quote]

1.Has ANYONE managed to upload to ebay successfully?

2.If so any chance of item number so I can take a look at the finished item.

Thanks

Here are several products we have created for test purposes:

100g pants Your idea

If you have any problems with this module, you could contact our Support Team. I will test the module in your store for free, if you will contact them during test period.

[quote name='nmorozov' timestamp='1385555155' post='172475']

As regards VAT, we are unable to calculate this tax since there are some difficulties. For instance, you need to have a VAT Identification Number from your tax authorities. VAT is calculated depending on the country the customer's from, and we cannot foresee who will buy your products. I'd recommend you to use the “Price includes tax” option.

[/quote]

Are you sure? Sales from a VAT registered company to non-VAT registered EU individuals/companies have the VAT charged at the rate of the suppliers country not the customers as far as I was aware.

Couple of issues:

1. If I end a listing I can't export it again from CS-Cart. I get an error about UUID has already been used. Is this going to happen when a listing expires if it's been put up for 30 days etc rather than GTC?

2. There needs to be a way of setting up the description differently than it is on the CS-Cart page. Most serious eBay sellers have formatted pages with multiple styles etc.

For eBay sellers I have set templates for I give them HTML code with a place marker where they paste the description into.

3. I've followed the instructions but I still can't get it to recognise option combinations. I'll keep trying…

Hello Ilya, the addon works also for Ebay Italian or is specific for Ebay US ?

thanks

hi all, i have installed ebay addons to cs-cart 4.0.3 , i have checked 2-3 times the document, but i can not managed to upload to ebay successfully, the error message is "

WarningInput data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.

Error_ebay_export_error

how can i solve this problem, Does anyone have any idea? thnx.

Hello Ilya, the addon is very cool you are doing a great job and very useful for us!

I have recently installed the addon, configured all appId, DevId etc…

When i go to push a product to ebay it result 2 errors i don't where the fix

Inserimento Regole sulla restituzione non applicabile.
Il campo Regole sulla restituzione Refund nell'input è stato ignorato.21916711
Warning
RefundRequestError

Luogo mancante.
Nessun dato immesso sul luogo in cui si trova l'oggetto. Il relativo campo consente agli acquirenti di determinare i costi di spedizione dell'oggetto e deve essere sempre completato.71
Error
RequestError

After the addons while be official released, do CsCart will support for this kind of errors and problems?

thankss

[quote name='tmv' timestamp='1385563869' post='172492']

I install the new version but each time when I try to save changes at the pages ?dispatch=products.manage or dispatch=products.update I get the error message

Ooops!

An error occurred

[/quote]

I have the same error

[quote name='NairdaCart' timestamp='1385750268' post='172633']

Couple of issues:

1. If I end a listing I can't export it again from CS-Cart. I get an error about UUID has already been used. Is this going to happen when a listing expires if it's been put up for 30 days etc rather than GTC?

2. There needs to be a way of setting up the description differently than it is on the CS-Cart page. Most serious eBay sellers have formatted pages with multiple styles etc.

For eBay sellers I have set templates for I give them HTML code with a place marker where they paste the description into.

3. I've followed the instructions but I still can't get it to recognise option combinations. I'll keep trying…

[/quote]

4. On the ebay site you can relist already listed products with the Relist button.
  5. You can set the product description and its name in the Add-ons section on the product editing page.
  6. Please contact our support team, and they will investigate the problem with options directly in your store.

[quote name='cihan@dunyagrup.com' timestamp='1385915039' post='172675']

hi all, i have installed ebay addons to cs-cart 4.0.3 , i have checked 2-3 times the document, but i can not managed to upload to ebay successfully, the error message is "

WarningInput data for tag is invalid or missing. Please check API documentation.

Error_ebay_export_error

how can i solve this problem, Does anyone have any idea? thnx.

[/quote]

[quote name='webjuice' timestamp='1385989194' post='172725']

Hello Ilya, the addon is very cool you are doing a great job and very useful for us!

I have recently installed the addon, configured all appId, DevId etc…

When i go to push a product to ebay it result 2 errors i don't where the fix

Inserimento Regole sulla restituzione non applicabile.
Il campo Regole sulla restituzione Refund nell'input è stato ignorato.21916711
Warning
RefundRequestError

Luogo mancante.
Nessun dato immesso sul luogo in cui si trova l'oggetto. Il relativo campo consente agli acquirenti di determinare i costi di spedizione dell'oggetto e deve essere sempre completato.71
Error
RequestError

After the addons while be official released, do CsCart will support for this kind of errors and problems?

thankss

[/quote]

[quote name='tmv' timestamp='1386008571' post='172755']

I have the same error

[/quote]

Now there are some difficulties with the shipping service location and zip postal code setting. The errors are related to these difficulties. We are investigating this problem at the moment.

[quote name='webjuice' timestamp='1385895220' post='172664']

Hello Ilya, the addon works also for Ebay Italian or is specific for Ebay US ?

thanks

[/quote]

The add-on provides the product export to all regional ebay sites

Sorry. I should have made myself a bit clearer about the ending of a listing.

1. Create and export a product to eBay from CS-Cart.

2, Modify something about the product on CS-Cart.
  2. End the listing.
  3. Try to re-export and it won't do it.

I don't want to get into the situation of having to modify something in CS-Cart and Ebay as that would defeat the purpose of having the export in the first place.

I'm assuming I should be able to delete the listing from eBay but the sandbox site gives me errors whenever I try do that.

If deleting does work in the proper live eBay environment then I'm presuming deleting the listing after ending it will fix the “problem” with the UUID?

Thanks for the tip about the add-on description. I must have missed that one in the documentation.

I am interested to buy “eBay synchronization” add ons. And I have some question regarding that …

1. Does it support ebay india.
  2. It support shipping synchronization with ebay.

i.e After providing shipping details does it automatically update the shipping details to ebay. Or I have to manually enter the shipping details at ebay.

3. We have multivendor 4.03 . So After getting the orders will it work as default functionality of cs cart multivendor like orders and accounting calculation etc.

4. After purchase will U install this add on free of cost.

Waiting for your response…

Please check option Number of Storefronts for http://www.cs-cart.c…ronization.html 1,2,2,2

Valentin

[color=#808080][size=2]part of hungryweb.net[/size][/color]

Dear Vali,

I have already checked the provided link, but I did not got the required information…

Pls Help…

Waiting for your response…