Ebay Sync Add On Tool

We were looking at this to add products to ebay from our cscart webstore.

Our products have options like size that would need to be imported to ebay.

We were told only combinations would work? Is that true. If so does anyone know of a another software solution?

Thanks

Dear Jknapp,

Please check this add-on eBay Synchronization — CS-Cart 4.15.x documentation

Best regards, Alt-team.

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1411626311' post='192826']

Dear Jknapp,

Please check this add-on http://www.cs-cart.c…ronization.html

Best regards, Alt-team.

[/quote]

Please check the restrictions of this module at first:

[quote][list]

[]To export products with options, these options must be grouped under option combinations! To create an option combination for product, open its detailed page (go to Products → Products and choose a product), click the Options tab and choose an option.

[
]Tick the Inventory check box and save the changes. After that click the Option combinations button and click the + button to create the combination.

[]The number of combinations cannot exceed 200. This is the restriction on the eBay side.

[
]If the Track with options option is enabled for a product, you have to specify the product quantity for each combination individually. Otherwise, the total product quantity will be displayed. It is specified in the In stock field on the product details page.

[/list]

[/quote]

Does not work for me. In logs there is something bout currecy. My main currency is euro but in admin top right I have selected $, uploading to US ebay.