Easy Editing Of Invoices And Email Notifications

I never used default cs-cart invoice without modification. Maybe I am missing something but why is invoice presented with surounding gray border and not normal size in print preview?

I suppose this is a PDF version?

If so than this is a bug. We will fix this.

HTML version looks fine for me: https://www.evernote.com/l/AQHfiKHp5tRIMKOrpoP54jnxM2LKVSGupQU

No not fine, go in to print preview mode or actually print your invoice and you will see grey border surrounding invoice.

Current version (same is from 2x) creates double margin or padding depends how you call it..

I suppose this is a PDF version?

If so than this is a bug. We will fix this.

HTML version looks fine for me: https://www.evernote.com/l/AQHfiKHp5tRIMKOrpoP54jnxM2LKVSGupQU

Hi,

Can this be as an add-on rather than a full upgrade to version 4.3.5+ etc.

Thanks

I suppose no. There are a number of core changes, a probably this feature will be not in 4.3.x. and even not in 4.4.

But as you can see from the description this feature is optional right now, so you can still use the old email & invoice style.

I second that suggestion. I'd love to get access to this without upgrading, as we're stuck on 4.3.4 for a while (had to edit a bunch of core files)

Can say for sure that this feature won't be implemented as an addon for 4.3.6 or lower.

hi,

pertect

Why is there a similar application for print packing slip

Will be, similarly to Invoice editor.

But after we make sure we understand all business needs of our clients.

I think there should be a button to send to the printer individually or collectively

Where and what is the use of this?

Can you please describe a use case of this?

Dear Sir/Madam,

Is the template independent to each storefront or the whole cs-cart. For different storefront, we want to have different logo and different invoice/email layout.

Best regards,

Kelvin

In MV can vendors edit their invoices - or only store admins?

Neither Vendors or Storefronts will have own invoices.

Do you think invoices of different Storefronts/Vendors will differ significantly, i.e. not only invoice logo?

Can you describe your use case why would you need it.

Will be, similarly to Invoice editor.

But after we make sure we understand all business needs of our clients.

Where and what is the use of this?

Can you please describe a use case of this?

Such a multiple order button need to send to the printer at a time

Neither Vendors or Storefronts will have own invoices.
Do you think invoices of different Storefronts/Vendors will differ significantly, i.e. not only invoice logo?

Can you describe your use case why would you need it.

Hello,

Different invoice for each storefront xan handle a problem with selling of digital goods or goods where a limit has been exceeded inside eu. The solution is to forward customers from specifed country to specific storefront which handles taxes and invoices.

No not fine, go in to print preview mode or actually print your invoice and you will see grey border surrounding invoice.

Current version (same is from 2x) creates double margin or padding depends how you call it..

I printed the invoice, and you are right Darius,

We will fix this, I let you know.

Such a multiple order button need to send to the printer at a time

You mean this: https://www.evernote.com/l/AQGECPlWyXlP9KhI9sVD0YKOqcF7Xn1_wmM ?

Can say for sure that this feature won't be implemented as an addon for 4.3.6 or lower.

I figured that would be the case. Oh well, wishful thinking. Thanks for confirming.

Of course I know that, but here it gives a button to send the output to the screen directly to the printer, I would love

(please delete previous post)

In order for all cs-cart users from Romania to use the Invoice, there are a few steps to follow.

(Romanian invoice law is very strict about this)

1. Any invoice needs to have an Invoice serial and a number (the serial is the same for all invoices, and the number must be unique for every invoice starting from 1 to 99999999).

EXAMPLES: Serial PCG07 number 1

Serial PCG07 number 2

Serial PCG07 number 5

Serial PCG07 number 155 .....

2.PRODUCT INFO

a. NR.CRT. (please see the example below) it is mandatory to count the products, even if there is only 1 product.

b. U.M. (please see the example below) unit of measurement, every product sold has to have a unit of measurement, the standard unit of measurement that we can use is piece (BUC).

c. UNIT PRICE without Taxes (please see the example below) this is the unit price but without any taxes (VAT).

d. Subtotal without Taxes (please see the example below) represents total quantity x Unit price without taxes = Subtotal

e. Subtotal Taxes (please see the example below) this is the total of taxes for a product. quantity * unit taxes (VAT)

END OF THE PRODUCT INFO MANDATORY FIELDS

Serial can be added as a simple lang variable..

Yes ... the Serial can be added with a lang variable

But all the steps are mandatory for us...

unfortunately...

b ) can be added in "Product info" tab

c ) d ) e ) already works this way, but you have to enter product price without tax and rename few lang variables.

Numbering variable I guess it would not be hard for developers to add, however I believe that it is not mandatory in whole EU.

In Lithuania it is mandatory to write total in words not numbers, should developers do this feature write total in words in all planet languages :)

(please delete previous post)

In order for all cs-cart users from Romania to use the Invoice, there are a few steps to follow.
(Romanian invoice law is very strict about this)

1. Any invoice needs to have an Invoice serial and a number (the serial is the same for all invoices, and the number must be unique for every invoice starting from 1 to 99999999).

[b]EXAMPLES: Serial PCG07 number 1[/b]
[b] Serial PCG07 number 2[/b]
[b] Serial PCG07 number 5[/b]
[b] Serial PCG07 number 155 .....[/b]
[b]2.[/b][b][font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]PRODUCT INFO[/size][/font][/b]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]a. [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]NR.CRT. (please [/size][/font]see the example below[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]) it is mandatory to count the products, even if there is only 1 product.[/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9][/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]b. [/size][/font][font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]U.M. (please [/size][/font]see the example below[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]) [b]unit of measurement, [/b]every product sold has to have a unit of measurement, the standard unit of measurement that we can use is[b] piece (BUC).[/b][/size][/font]
[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9][b][/b][/size][/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]c. [/size][/font]UNIT PRICE without Taxes (please see the example below) this is the unit price but without any taxes (VAT).

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]d. [/size][/font]Subtotal without Taxes (please see the example below) represents total quantity x Unit price without taxes = Subtotal

[font=arial, sans-serif][size=9]e. [/size][/font]Subtotal Taxes (please see the example below) this is the total of taxes for a product. quantity * unit taxes (VAT)

[b]END OF THE PRODUCT INFO MANDATORY FIELDS[/b]

This is basic praxis :)

Will this finally allow us to add product images to invoices/packing slip?

Images on invoice is optional thing, should not be by default. I had never seen a commercial invoice with images in last 10 years of international business...

It’s not common practice, but not forbidden also. Can give a nice optical touch.