Easier way to manage payouts for vendors (part 1)

Hello again commerce members,

While I was discovering the multivendor demo on CS-Cart I miss the usability to manage payouts efficient and easily. If you have more then 50 vendors you cannot handle it all custom, and by the way, “custom” means (much time spending).

To manage the payouts in general I want to give the follow tips:

• Create an interval in days (example 15 days)
  • Filter each day on income minus the necessary interval
  • Create the payout registry for each entry
  • Check your total balance of the interval day, it must be 0
  • Filter on “expenditure” with the interval date and organize your payments.

Each day you can payout your vendors easily by their open amounts. These steps are really really simple and require no heavy external programs and it prevent you from trouble with late or forgotten payouts to your vendors.

Okay, while I was testing this setting I get a rear custom form to register a payout. This can be much quicker and easier!

My proposal is the follow:

step 1. set payout link in the registry of the vendor entry (account balance)

step 2. transport the vendor variables to payout box by clicking the payout link

step 3. log the action in the entry and set a link with “open payout” (account balance)

Please check also my printscreen from the situation.

Also there is another big improvement which I post when I got some more time. It goes about a clieop bank file export functionality.

Please let shine your light over the idea above. Maybe we can work it out in the idea forum.

[quote name=‘dennis’]Hello again commerce members,

While I was discovering the multivendor demo on CS-Cart I miss the usability to manage payouts efficient and easily. If you have more then 50 vendors you cannot handle it all custom, and by the way, “custom” means (much time spending).

To manage the payouts in general I want to give the follow tips:

• Create an interval in days (example 15 days)
  • Filter each day on income minus the necessary interval
  • Create the payout registry for each entry
  • Check your total balance of the interval day, it must be 0
  • Filter on “expenditure” with the interval date and organize your payments.

Each day you can payout your vendors easily by their open amounts. These steps are really really simple and require no heavy external programs and it prevent you from trouble with late or forgotten payouts to your vendors.

Okay, while I was testing this setting I get a rear custom form to register a payout. This can be much quicker and easier!

My proposal is the follow:

step 1. set payout link in the registry of the vendor entry (account balance)

step 2. transport the vendor variables to payout box by clicking the payout link

step 3. log the action in the entry and set a link with “open payout” (account balance)

Please check also my printscreen from the situation.

Also there is another big improvement which I post when I got some more time. It goes about a clieop bank file export functionality.

Please let shine your light over the idea above. Maybe we can work it out in the idea forum.[/QUOTE]

At this moment the feature above is in development. It become an addon. the expect finishing date is 25 april 2011. Please PM me if you want to get also this addon.

[quote name='dennis' timestamp='1302765628' post='110018']

At this moment the feature above is in development. It become an addon. the expect finishing date is 25 april 2011. Please PM me if you want to get also this addon.

[/quote]

Did you finish this add-on? How well does it work?

Thanks.

[quote name='dennis' timestamp='1302765628' post='110018']

[/quote]

Hi Dennis,

Are you proposing that we pay the vendors every 15 days? Did I read that right?

Ann Marie

[quote name='Ann Marie' timestamp='1318347081' post='123432']

Hi Dennis,

Are you proposing that we pay the vendors every 15 days? Did I read that right?

Ann Marie

[/quote]

No, we organize a payout session every day. The interval is 15 days. That will say, if an order is registered successfully, we wait 15 days. If we get a complain in this interval time we don't pay the amount.

Every day, we organize a payout as follow; we sort the orderlist + status from exactly 15 days ago. The successfull registered orders are paid to the vendor.

The addon is ready for use and compitable with 2.2.2.

But at this moment we have some other complicated mods developed to let a normal customer sell his product in a selected category this mods are inserted in the described mods in my earlier topics.

If you have questions or ideas please post it here.

[quote name='dennis' timestamp='1318409772' post='123500']

No, we organize a payout session every day. The interval is 15 days. That will say, if an order is registered successfully, we wait 15 days. If we get a complain in this interval time we don't pay the amount.

Every day, we organize a payout as follow; we sort the orderlist + status from exactly 15 days ago. The successfull registered orders are paid to the vendor.

The addon is ready for use and compitable with 2.2.2.

But at this moment we have some other complicated mods developed to let a normal customer sell his product in a selected category this mods are inserted in the described mods in my earlier topics.

If you have questions or ideas please post it here.

[/quote]

Thank you for the explanation. Can you send me a link to see a demo of the add-on?

yes. can we see the demo. very interested in this

[quote name='vidan' timestamp='1318449332' post='123554']

yes. can we see the demo. very interested in this

[/quote]

I'm very sorry guys, I have no demo online from our multivendor mods. We are not a commercial reseller of software, I can't arrange it.

Please keep share your idea's and questions about CS-Cart MV.