Drop Down Menu Missing

Am I being stupid or is the category drop down on hover missing from the V4. I could have swore it dropped down like V3 to show categories when hovering over main cat?

If not has anyone got a decent one.

Thanks

john

Dropdown menu works on v4 so there might be a js error on the site or you can check the block setting about the dropdown limit.

Thanks for the reply.

looks like its my pc/browser…I log in with tablet and drops down fine just seems to be chrome problem

John

Edit… yep, definately my laptop, works fine on others.

John

Is anyone else having the issue with demo.cs-cart.com not showing dropdown menus in latest chrome version [color=#303942]Version 38.0.2125.101 m[/color]

Tried everything, checked Java in chrome, reset chrome, even uninstalled and re installed Chrome.

Works Ok in explorer/ firefox

Thanks

John

I can confirm that demo.cs-cart.com shows dropdown menus in latest chrome [color=#303942]Version 38.0.2125.101 m.[/color]

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1412792390' post='193671']

Is anyone else having the issue with demo.cs-cart.com not showing dropdown menus in latest chrome version [color=#303942]Version 38.0.2125.101 m[/color][/quote]

Everything works correctly for us.

I have the same problem in firefox 32.0.3. and 33.0

no dropdown even not on the demo on the cs-cart site.

also no preview or buy button on product grid list.

it is a browser issue

I checked everything but could not find the problem, not even after disabling all the addons in firefox. After reinitializing firefox the problem was solved.

I have the same problem in Google Chrome.

It works OK on desktop PC, even at latest version of browser. But on my office PC, on my collegues PCs and on my notebook drop-down menu and Preview button do not appear. Both demo and my own site.

I've installed CS-CART 4.2.3 RUSSIAN BUILD.

Im having the same problem. Cant cs cart rep help us with this bug? ;(

Tested on 2 devices and laptops with windows 8 chrome. The quick view and subcategory dont work!

I think it will be better to post this issue to the bug tracker