Download Trial

Is the full version downloadable trial version of cs-cart. Do you need to be requested to get re-installation. Because, I reviewed the update service, which is just below the license number in the box because they do not update.cs-cart.com writing??

i couldn't see version 3.0xx

100025686_upgrade_center.png

Hello crazyshark20,

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, your inquiry is not clear enough to me. I suppose that you were using CS-Cart for a 30-day trial period and now you have purchased a CS-Cart license. In this case you should not reinstall CS-Cart. All you need is to specify your license number on the Settings > Upgrade Center page of your CS-Cart admin panel. Your license number can be found on the Licenses page of your Customer Help Desk account.

As regards the Updates server text input field, it has been removed since CS-Cart version 3.0.1. Now the URL for the updates server is specified in the config.php file (in the $config['updates_server'] variable) located in the root directory of your CS-Cart installation.

If you mean something else by your message, please clarify it in more detail.

Thank you.

Pavel Zyukin

CS-Cart Support team

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]ı using CS-Cart for a 30-day trial period. is this a full script? D[/font][/color]ownloaded from this site, [url=“https://www.cs-cart.com/trial.html.”]https://www.cs-cart.com/trial.html.[/url]

Is was only a trial basis? Can we use the online site? That is not the site changed on a trial basis.

i read forum i understand only [color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3]we can download it full script from the File area of our [/size][/font][/color]Help Desk[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif][size=3] account.[/size][/font][/color].

Thanks for your help.

Please let me explain, the trial version of CS-Cart Professional or Multi-Vendor is absolutely identical to the commercial version of CS-Cart Professional or Multi-Vendor except for the 30-day limitation of its use.

On purchasing a CS-Cart license you will not have to reinstall your trial CS-Cart installation, it is possible to continue using the existing store. You will just need to enter the license number in the corresponding field on the “Settings: Upgrade center” page of your CS-Cart admin panel. So all your edits will be saved.