Does Upgrade To 4.1.2 Bump Top Logo Up Over Top "my Account"

I'm not for sure if I missed this before or not, but it seems like when you upgrade from 4.03 up to 4.1.2 that it made the top image/logo move up to the top of the page instead of leaving a white border like it had before. If you have an image that goes clear across the top then the “My Account” information ends up being right over top your logo. Did anyone else run in to this?

Mine did the same thing… I had to add an html spacer block above my logo to fix it…

Did not think about doing that. I ended up adding on to the graphic at the top but I've changed it over to what you said.

So…does this mean this is a bug?

[quote name='clips' timestamp='1391374846' post='176618']

So…does this mean this is a bug?

[/quote]

Honestly, I don't know. So tired of trying to keep up with the bugs and fixing them.

[quote name='CarStickersDecals' timestamp='1391375298' post='176619']

Honestly, I don't know. So tired of trying to keep up with the bugs and fixing them.

[/quote]

Oh my, I am finding out!

There are a few changes to the margins in the CSS for the basic theme with the top panels and menus between 4.0.3 and 4.1.2

I keep copies of each release so I can run comparison reports to see if there are any changes that I might need in my own theme.

With my previous cart they always released full file difference reports so it's a habit I've got into. If CS Cart do the same I haven't spotted where they are yet.