Displaying Payments Methods List As Radio Buttons

How do I display my payments methods list as radio buttons at checkout (all of them in one place/screen)?

[quote name='kymultivendor' timestamp='1411932294' post='193004'] How do I display my payments methods list as radio buttons at checkout (all of them in one place/screen)? [/quote]

Radio buttons are displayed in default installation. What do you see instead of them?

it has one screen for credit card and a 2nd for all other payments methods (which do display as a list of radio buttons . I'd prefer all of them to be listed under one screen (I have custom payments methods that are going to be used more often than the credit card)

[quote name='kymultivendor' timestamp='1412121499' post='193154']

it has one screen for credit card and a 2nd for all other payments methods (which do display as a list of radio buttons . I'd prefer all of them to be listed under one screen (I have custom payments methods that are going to be used more often than the credit card)

[/quote]

Make sure the payment methods have the same 'Payment category'.

[quote name='kymultivendor' timestamp='1412121499' post='193154']

[/quote]

cscartrocks is right.

Payment category - Select a category that the payment method will be attributed to. Payment categories appear on the checkout page if two or more payment methods are assigned to different categories. Categories basically group payment methods. This makes it easier for your customers to choose their preferable payment methods at checkout.