Display Terms & Conditons during checkout

I have to admit I haven’t read all of the information on templates and customizations within CS-Cart; so there maybe a better way to do this.

Here is how to add your terms and conditions to your checkout page (directly above the “By checking this checkbox, you accept the Terms and Conditions.” check box.)

Open

/skins/YOUR-SKIN/customer/views/checkout/summary.tpl

and find this piece of code:

```php

```

Directly below this interest this code:

```php

***Your Terms & Conditions****

```

The result will be your terms and conditions displayed in a "read only" text box. The only thing the end user can do is scroll through them or copy them. Delete, typing, etc is disabled.

One nice way of modifying templates would be to add a hook in the template, then put the hook file in the my_changes/hooks/ folder.

I’m not sure if this is a common method, but then if the cart is updated, all that would be required would be to re-add you hook rather than all the code. Would Also be easier to see where the changes go when comparing new file versions.

[quote name=‘phazei’]One nice way of modifying templates would be to add a hook in the template, then put the hook file in the my_changes/hooks/ folder.

I’m not sure if this is a common method, but then if the cart is updated, all that would be required would be to re-add you hook rather than all the code. Would Also be easier to see where the changes go when comparing new file versions.[/QUOTE]

You are absolutely correct. Just one additional note… Add a comment indicting that you made the change and why if necessary.

[quote name=‘Phirehawk’]I have to admit I haven’t read all of the information on templates and customizations within CS-Cart; so there maybe a better way to do this.

Here is how to add your terms and conditions to your checkout page (directly above the “By checking this checkbox, you accept the Terms and Conditions.” check box.)

Open

```php

```

```php

```

The result will be your terms and conditions displayed in a "read only" text box. The only thing the end user can do is scroll through them or copy them. Delete, typing, etc is disabled.[/QUOTE]
Thank you for that code, it work without any problem.:) :-D

[quote name=‘phazei’]One nice way of modifying templates would be to add a hook in the template, then put the hook file in the my_changes/hooks/ folder.

I’m not sure if this is a common method, but then if the cart is updated, all that would be required would be to re-add you hook rather than all the code. Would Also be easier to see where the changes go when comparing new file versions.[/QUOTE]

Hello.

I agree with

istanbul.jpg

[quote name=‘Phirehawk’]I have to admit I haven’t read all of the information on templates and customizations within CS-Cart; so there maybe a better way to do this.

Open

```php

```

```php

```

The result will be your terms and conditions displayed in a "read only" text box. The only thing the end user can do is scroll through them or copy them. Delete, typing, etc is disabled.[/QUOTE]

I cant seem to find this file - see attached

Please can you advise.

Thanks

terms.png

[quote name=‘troyconstandakis’]I cant seem to find this file - see attached

Please can you advise.

Thanks[/QUOTE]

Hello

[COLOR=“Red”]Version 2.0.15 was tested — Added summary php code ---- Try preferably local [/COLOR]

summary.zip

Hello

No English letters problem

Turkish characters problem

Turkey utf-8 php code

Cscart how to code software?

Picture attached