Display Subcategory Link On Product Page

Hi guys,

Do you know how can I show subcategories (Secondary categories) as links on product page? I use 2 types of categories and second one is more like tags (I reserve tags for more complicated structure).

Breadcrumbs function show only 1 category, I am looking for function which can show products belong to which subcategories (as a link). Any idea?

Hi, our Breadcrumbs Pro addon will neet your needs.

Hi, I don't think it's THAT complicated to pay $50 for one command. It supposed to be built-in software.

Seriously, you want to build a potential customer relationship by rating him negative? Every your post is advertisement your products, I don't think it's good way to share experience.

Seriously, you want to build a potential customer relationship by rating him negative? Every your post is advertisement your products, I don't think it's good way to share experience.

Hi, we just want to help and if you need this feature to be built into CS-Cart, you can post a request at Wishlist & Feature Requests because this is not a default configuration in CS-Cart.

Why it's used for? I know this type of "help", it's very obvious, if I want to make an add-on then I can contact any people to pay $ and make it. And your idea is not what I am looking for. It's totally nonsense idea. By Google you can stated only 1 type of breadcrumbs.

What you need is in our addon as shown below. The addon has many options and I think we can add an option to remove the main category path from the list so it only shows subcategories.

Create new tab for the product details page, add HTML block with SMARTY support to it and use the following code

{if $product.category_ids|count > 1}
{/if}

(!) Not tested

Thank You very much @eComLabs - working excellent.

For anyone I recommend to use @eComLabs solutions, basic breadcrumbs has some problems if you use secondary category.

You are welcome!