Display product image in orders

[quote name=‘chulla’]change :

skins/YOUR-SKIN/customer/views/checkout/components/steps/step_four.tpl

{hook name=“checkout:summary_products”}

$product.product_id”|fn_url}” class=“product-title”>{$product.product|unescape}

{if $product.product_code}

{$lang.code}: {$product.product_code}

{/if}

{include file=“common_templates/options_info.tpl” product_options=$product.product_options no_block=true}

{/hook}

for :

{hook name=“checkout:summary_products”}

$product.product_id”|fn_url}” class=“product-title”>{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” obj_id=$key images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product” show_thumbnail=“Y” image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_cart_thumbnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_cart_thumbnail_height}

{if $product.product_code}

{$lang.code}: {$product.product_code}

{/if}

{include file=“common_templates/options_info.tpl” product_options=$product.product_options no_block=true}

{/hook}

Easy and Barato :)[/QUOTE]

Followed your directions and get this error

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in views/checkout/components/steps/step_four.tpl line 108]: syntax error: expecting ‘=’ after attribute name ‘bnail_width’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1554) in /home/content/98/7584698/html/store/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

The code is broken because code tags were not used.

[quote name=‘jhagg’]Followed your directions and get this error

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in views/checkout/components/steps/step_four.tpl line 108]: syntax error: expecting ‘=’ after attribute name ‘bnail_width’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1554) in /home/content/98/7584698/html/store/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095[/QUOTE]

because you do not use thumbnails, correct ?

i use cs-cart 2.1.2 and for it works

You have to change only :

{$product.product|unescape}

for :

{include file=“common_templates/image.tpl” obj_id=$key images=$product.main_pair object_type=“product” show_thumbnail=“Y” image_width=$settings.Thumbnails.product_cart_thum bnail_width image_height=$settings.Thumbnails.product_cart_thu mbnail_height}

[quote name=‘jhagg’]Followed your directions and get this error

Fatal error: Smarty error: [in views/checkout/components/steps/step_four.tpl line 108]: syntax error: expecting ‘=’ after attribute name ‘bnail_width’ (Smarty_Compiler.class.php, line 1554) in /home/content/98/7584698/html/store/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095[/QUOTE]

I got the same error. Using 2.1.4

any update for this for cs cart v4?

[quote name='pvein' timestamp='1388393405' post='174224']

any update for this for cs cart v4?

[/quote]

+1

?

[quote name='pvein' timestamp='1283413008' post='88066']

hi ,

i am trying to add the product image to the orders details page with no success. (administration view)

I found the orders:items_list_row hook in the admin/views/orders/details.tpl and i have referensed the images.tpl to it.

What i cannot find is the way to display the image.

Any ideas?

thanks

[/quote]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Dear [/font][/color]pvein[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif],[/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]You can use our [/font][/color]“Product images for invoices” add-on[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]. [/font][/color]

[color=#282828][font=arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you. [/font][/color]