Discount for separate products and different users

I have looked for KB and I have looked for the forum for a solution but I failed to find an answer. Please help me on this.

I want to assign different discounts to different users. I.E.

1. I want to assign 10% off for product “iPhone Rogers & Fido Canada - 4G & 4S” for user “payme.lk@gmail.com
  2. I want to assign 5% off for product “iPhone Rogers & Fido Canada - 4G & 4S” for user “ipnmh.nadav@gmail.com

I tried doing this under Catalog promotion but doesn't work. Meaning, when “payme.lk@gmail.com” accesses his account and he should see 10% off for product “iPhone Rogers & Fido Canada - 4G & 4S

How do I do this. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

send them a discount coupon or add a user group for just them and create the promotion for that user group

john

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1361467641' post='156081']

send them a discount coupon or add a user group for just them and create the promotion for that user group

john

[/quote]

Thank you. We have to create so many discount codes for so many products and so many users if I am not mistaken. Don't we have an easy process?

Not sure, have you looked at the “mass generation of gift certificate” mod, Mifzal, that may be of use to you

[quote name='johnbol1' timestamp='1361470295' post='156088']

Not sure, have you looked at the “mass generation of gift certificate” mod, Mifzal, that may be of use to you

http://forum.cs-cart…t-certificates/

[/quote]

Thank a lot