disabling shipping methods when adding shipment

When viewing an order in admin, I go to + shipment to add a new shipment to the order. The “shipment method” drop-down shows all couriers including fedex, ups, usps, etc. I only use fedex. Is there a way make fedex the default option, maybe by disabling others that I don't use?

This way, I don't have look for it every time that I add a new shipment to an existing order?

Thanks.

Hello ckad79!

You probably need to disable unnecessary shipping methods in Shipping and Taxes → Shipping methods. Only active shippings will appear in the + New shipment form on the order details page.

Best regards, Alt-team

[quote name='Alt-team' timestamp='1368596728' post='161798']

Hello ckad79!

You probably need to disable unnecessary shipping methods in Shipping and Taxes → Shipping methods. Only active shippings will appear in the + New shipment form on the order details page.

Best regards, Alt-team

[/quote]

Thank you for writing back. The only shipping methods I have created are all FedEx methods (ie: FedEx Ground, FedEx 2-Day, etc). I don't have any other methods associated with USPS or USP.

I've also checked shipping processors and the only option checked is FedEx, all others are unchecked.