Disabling Shipping Methods For Certain Rate-Areas

Hello,

I'm trying to create a setup where there is one and exactly one shipping method available for each "delivery zone". For that I'm creating one rate-area and one shipping method for each of my "delivery zones", and only letting that rate-area be enabled for that shipping method. The problem is that I can't disable other rate-areas, including the default one, for the shipping method.

I am pretty sure this should be possible within CS-Cart, but I can't figure out how.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this.

I have a similar issue where I disabled Default in administration but it is still editable by the vendor

Did you manage to sort this out? I think I suffer sfrom the same......

Hello,

I'm trying to create a setup where there is one and exactly one shipping method available for each "delivery zone". For that I'm creating one rate-area and one shipping method for each of my "delivery zones", and only letting that rate-area be enabled for that shipping method. The problem is that I can't disable other rate-areas, including the default one, for the shipping method.

I am pretty sure this should be possible within CS-Cart, but I can't figure out how.

I would really appreciate if anyone could help me out with this.

Is shipping rate is not specified for the certain delivery zone, this shipping method will not be available for the customers from this zone. Isn't it?