direct method for worldpay supported?

Hi,

we are considering using the XML direct method of worldpay to process payments. this means that we would be able to let people enter their info in our shop instead of jumping through some hoops like is the case with paypal.

however, i’m not sure cs-cart supports this method of payment processing? is there anyone here who has setup worldpay like this?

Thanks,

B

I’m also interested in this as I am currently considering worldpay as a payment processor, alternative to Paypal.

Does anyone have experience with setting up the cart as described above?

Help/advice will be much appreciated! ^^

[quote name=‘nodame’]I’m also interested in this as I am currently considering worldpay as a payment processor, alternative to Paypal.

Does anyone have experience with setting up the cart as described above?

Help/advice will be much appreciated! ^^[/QUOTE]

hi,

i asked about getting it implemented but it was going to be a costly mod.

so I’ve decided to stay with the indirect method for now while I work on a new web shop that will integrate with our accountancy system. the kind of product I sell is kind of specific so i’ve come to the conclusion that a normal shop cart won’t work.

best,

bert

Hi bschiett,

What kind of features are included in the “costly mod” which you’ve asked for?

If possible, can you share with me what cs-cart included in their quote for the mod?

Just interested to find out, as I’ve planned to integrate it myself manually if possible in future.

I might be taking the HTML redirect method first, since there is an additional hassle of doing the PCI DSS compliance setup for the XML direct method.

But the XML direct path will be more value added as it will also resolve the duplicate/payment unsuccessful orders problem I’ve currently. (read here for my description of this problem: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=61420&postcount=10[/url])

But using RbsWorldpay will allows me to do authorize then capture as oppose to Paypal which is better since I’ve backorders/preorders items and would only wish to charge the customers only when the items are shipped.

As a sidenote, I am not even sure if cscart’s module for worldpay is updated in v2. Worldpay have since change name and logo to rbsworldpay, and some of their processes revamp since the change. And the name change nor the logo change is not reflected in cscart site.

[quote name=‘nodame’]Hi bschiett,

What kind of features are included in the “costly mod” which you’ve asked for?

If possible, can you share with me what cs-cart included in their quote for the mod?

Just interested to find out, as I’ve planned to integrate it myself manually if possible in future.

I might be taking the HTML redirect method first, since there is an additional hassle of doing the PCI DSS compliance setup for the XML direct method.

But the XML direct path will be more value added as it will also resolve the duplicate/payment unsuccessful orders problem I’ve currently. (read here for my description of this problem: [url]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showpost.php?p=61420&postcount=10[/url])

But using RbsWorldpay will allows me to do authorize then capture as oppose to Paypal which is better since I’ve backorders/preorders items and would only wish to charge the customers only when the items are shipped.

As a sidenote, I am not even sure if cscart’s module for worldpay is updated in v2. Worldpay have since change name and logo to rbsworldpay, and some of their processes revamp since the change. And the name change nor the logo change is not reflected in cscart site.[/QUOTE]

can’t find the original offer anymore here …

regarding PCI you can get an all in service from your hosting provider most likely.

SSL, scanning etc.

since i’m redoing my site to be a plain static customized shop ( i need full control over the checkout process and product presentation ) I will probably make my own “shop” and checkout and integrate directly with RBS.