Different shipping charges for different countries

We want to deliver to 2 different countries with 2 different amount of charges.

I have enable the 2 countries in the countries section.

I have created a destinations for these 2 countries

I have created a delivery mode and setup a different amount for each country according to the number of articles.

But when I create a test account with a delivery address in the second country, the shipping charges are not calculated correctly (it use the value of the first country).

When I go in the basket and manually click “calculate” and select the secound country, the amount is correct.

What did I wrong ?

How to have the shipping charges calculated automatically accroding to the country in the adress of the customer ?

[quote name='Pascal' timestamp='1350550780' post='147242']

We want to deliver to 2 different countries with 2 different amount of charges.

I have enable the 2 countries in the countries section.

I have created a destinations for these 2 countries

I have created a delivery mode and setup a different amount for each country according to the number of articles.

But when I create a test account with a delivery address in the second country, the shipping charges are not calculated correctly (it use the value of the first country).

When I go in the basket and manually click “calculate” and select the secound country, the amount is correct.

What did I wrong ?

How to have the shipping charges calculated automatically accroding to the country in the adress of the customer ?

[/quote]

Hi there,

Your method seems to be good. Has the test account the same billing and shipping address? Can you send a link to the demo shop?

Regards,

Istvan Drahos

In fact I disabled the delivery address as the billing address is always the same as delivery.

I think the trouble should come from this :(

[quote name=‘Pascal’ timestamp=‘1350635601’ post=‘147324’]

In fact I disabled the delivery address as the billing address is always the same as delivery.

I think the trouble should come from this :(

[/quote]

Maybe. Did you resolve this issue?

No. As some code has been modified, I will have to take more time to check all the process. Will do this as soon as I have enough time :)

Thanks for checking !

[quote name=‘Pascal’ timestamp=‘1351158462’ post=‘147653’]

No. As some code has been modified, I will have to take more time to check all the process. Will do this as soon as I have enough time :)

Thanks for checking !

[/quote]

Ok :) I hope you will correct this error easily.