Different Product Detail Page on Categories

Layout list for Product Detail Page

it will be perfect if we select detail page layout for categories.

The developers are already laying the groundwork for this. If you go to Design->Appearance settings at the labs site, you will see there is now a choice of 3 templates for the product details page which can be overridden at each product. This should make it easier to customize the layout with your own designs.

Bob

do you mean?

“templates for products list”

i mean Product Detail Page. Not Category listing

[quote name=‘ancestorblood’]do you mean?

“templates for products list”

i mean Product Detail Page. Not Category listing[/QUOTE]

Reread what I wrote:

[QUOTE]If you go to Design->Appearance settings at the labs site, you will see there is now a choice of 3 templates for the product details page which can be overridden at each product.[/QUOTE]

You can set this option per-product and per-category as well as setting the default for the site. Looks like this might make an appearance in version 2.1.

Bob

Could you send Screen cap?

Below is a screen cap for the Appearance settings where you set the default layout. You can override this default layout for each category and product.

Bob

product-details-layout.png

My Version is: 2.0.14

i cant see that.

How can it be posibble?

screen.jpg

It is not available in 2.0.14. As I said, the developers are laying the groundwork for this which you can see at the labs site (labs.cs-cart.com). You can use your forum username and password to authenticate and then log in to the admin area using admin/admin. Hopefully, this gets delivered in version 2.1 (which I also said above).

[quote name=‘jobosales’]It is not available in 2.0.14. As I said, the developers are laying the groundwork for this which you can see at the labs site (labs.cs-cart.com). You can use your forum username and password to authenticate and then log in to the admin area using admin/admin. Hopefully, this gets delivered in version 2.1 (which I also said above).[/QUOTE]

my brain is out.

really thank you for your replies. It will be perfect when 2.1 ready than.

[quote name=‘ancestorblood’]my brain is out.

really thank you for your replies. It will be perfect when 2.1 ready than.[/QUOTE]

I am not sure that this change will be delivered in 2.1; I am just guessing that it will be included based on the fact that it is available at the labs site. I do hope they include it because it will not only allow using different layouts for different categories and products, but it should also make it much easier to do customized product details layouts.

Bob