Did i get ripped off?

I paid a company to build a site for me and they used cs-cart as the engine. I think the site sucks and i cant believe it has been over 6 months with tons of emails and the never ending line of emails claiming to be fixing the problems and then asking for more money.

Please look at this site and tell me if i am wrong or any thoughts would be helpful.

It should be my new r22r44.com site.

http://www.zap-com.com

Are you sure the link leads to a CS-Cart installation? It doesn’t look like a CS-Cart store to me.

And I agree about the design. It looks to me as a “free” forum template …

PS: They have referred to you, r22r44.com, in their portfolio, and they’ve stated the following under programming: ASP.Net / Ajax / MS SQL Server

Are you sure they’re using CS-Cart?

Yeah that doesn’t look like cscart to me at all. What kind of agreement did you have with this company?

that looks almost like a dotnetnuke portal with a shopping engine, I have no idea except that it’s not cs…

Sure is not cs-cart

they said they used it and most likely stripped it apart for there own use. But that might have been a mistake on my part due to so many emails. I have been using cscart for over a year now. If anyone could turn my cs-cart installation into a better looking project than they have let me know.

You got ripped off, sorry.

It’s ASPX and its a mess.

[quote name=‘ETInteractive’]You got ripped off, sorry.

It’s ASPX and its a mess.[/QUOTE]

take alook at the admin panel if you want to see a joke-

un: admin

pw: admin

i paid $1700 for this so farr and they actually asked for around $3500.

If you want really a custom template for cs-cart you can request a quote from us here: link

References: link

Live demos. link

$1700 or $3500 is a more more expensive price for a unique template, if you have not requested extra functions and/or modules, I think :wink:

Echo on the ET, Asp.net (ASPX)

Yeah it’s a ****box, sorry to hear that you got ripped off 5x the cost of CS-Cart for less than what you expected

[quote name=‘ThomH’]If you want really a custom template for cs-cart you can request a quote from us here: link

References: link

Live demos. link

$1700 or $3500 is a more more expensive price for a unique template, if you have not requested extra functions and/or modules, I think :wink:[/QUOTE]

Yes, it was gong to have a forum and classifieds sections with a few rss feeds, press release section. What should i do, continue with it or move on and take the loss? Does not work at al and has lots of bugs.

[quote name=‘specializedheli’]Yes, it was gong to have a forum and classifieds sections with a few rss feeds, press release section. What should i do, continue with it or move on and take the loss? Does not work at al and has lots of bugs.[/quote]

Hasn’t that already answered your question?

[quote name=‘specializedheli’]Yes, it was gong to have a forum and classifieds sections with a few rss feeds, press release section. What should i do, continue with it or move on and take the loss? Does not work at al and has lots of bugs.[/QUOTE]

that’s a major bummer, you could have bought vbulletin and photopost classified for less then $400 and had what you needed, did you pay for this on a credit card, if so you can almost always dispute the charge and get your money back…

[quote name=‘snorocket’]that’s a major bummer, you could have bought vbulletin and photopost classified for less then $400 and had what you needed, did you pay for this on a credit card, if so you can almost always dispute the charge and get your money back…[/QUOTE]

Ya, I’ll probable do that. What about integrating CS-CART with the above mentioned system?

Or should it just be separate for security reasons.