Dhl Shipping Method Not Working

I am trying to get the DHL Shipping Method module to work in 4.1.5. I have the required credentials from DHL to link to their API. When I activate the DHL Shipping Method and test the shipping with a foreign address, the DHL rate comes back with the words Free Shipping and never shows a rate. I know I get a good discount from DHL, but not that good. UPS Shipping Method and USPS Shipping Method work without a flaw.

Is anyone using this DHL Shipping Method with success? I have't been able to find much about it on the forum.

Thank you.

[quote name=‘Abaco’ timestamp=‘1408738483’ post=‘190367’]

I am trying to get the DHL Shipping Method module to work in 4.1.5. I have the required credentials from DHL to link to their API. When I activate the DHL Shipping Method and test the shipping with a foreign address, the DHL rate comes back with the words Free Shipping and never shows a rate. I know I get a good discount from DHL, but not that good. UPS Shipping Method and USPS Shipping Method work without a flaw.

Is anyone using this DHL Shipping Method with success? I have’t been able to find much about it on the forum.

Thank you.

[/quote]

Unfortunately we do not use DHL service. But check if the default location is set up correctly. It can be a reason