Developer Required For Ongoing Ad-Hoc Engagement

We have recently launched a new website for a long-standing client and they need some additional work doing. Unfortunately, the developer that I employed has moved on to other employment.

The store uses the latest version of CS-Cart with a modified theme and some bespoke add-ons/extensions. There used to be lots of core edits but we have moved most of them into the theme/add-ons for easier upgrading.

An NDA will be required to discuss the current work, please message me on here with your email address and contact details so we can start discussions ASAP.

Hello ,

We are Happy to serve you. We generally provide dedicated developers and manage development , server side , ui/ux side , banners , support staff etc.

We can discuss it further.

Our e-mail id - sachin@kartpay.com

skype id - kartpay.support

Thanks

Contact us too. Dedicated developer service is the right solution here to save time and money.

Best regards,

Alt-team.

We have recently launched a new website for a long-standing client and they need some additional work doing. Unfortunately, the developer that I employed has moved on to other employment.

The store uses the latest version of CS-Cart with a modified theme and some bespoke add-ons/extensions. There used to be lots of core edits but we have moved most of them into the theme/add-ons for easier upgrading.

An NDA will be required to discuss the current work, please message me on here with your email address and contact details so we can start discussions ASAP.

Please contact us to discuss project details

E-mail: contact@ecom-labs.com

Hello!

Please contact us at sales@simtechdev.com.