Deprecated: Function split() , Warning: strpos()...

Hello!

I have been testing CS-Cart out on my local computer for a client of mine. I really like the software a lot and overall I’m very impressed with it! :slight_smile:

However, before I commit for purchasing CS-Cart and putting my clients website live I would like to address a few issues/ errors.

Firstly, the following warning is appearing:

"Deprecated: Function split() is deprecated in C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\core\templater_plugins\modifier.sort_by.php on line 36"

This appears under the “All categories” section/box on the home page.

Secondly, the following warning appears:

"Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\core\templater_plugins\modifier.escape.php on line 24"

This appears under the “Product of The Day” box/section on the home page.

The above warning also appears on all product previews:

"Warning: strpos() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in C:\xampp\htdocs\cscart\core\templater_plugins\modifier.escape.php on line 24"

I have no idea how to solve the above errors. I want to purchase CS-Cart ASAP and launch my clients website but this problem is holding the project back.

I’m using:

Firefox/3.5.5, IE8, CS-Cart 2.0.8, XAMPP 1.7.2, PHP: 5.3.0

For the live webserver I will be using:

php 5.2.11

MySql 5

Thank you in advance for any help. It would be very much appreciated! :wink:

Hi

First of all: get 2.0.9 and follow some simple steps to make it work. [see forum]

Second: try to upload everything to a good web server and test it again. In the past, I tried your way on local PC and failed. Copied accross to another PC, it was OK. Copied to wife’s laptop -broken. What the heck? I didn’t know. However, afrer uploading everything to a web server, things were OK.

All other scripts were file on my local PC. Good luck.

[quote name=‘Noman’]Hi

First of all: get 2.0.9 and follow some simple steps to make it work. [see forum]

Second: try to upload everything to a good web server and test it again. In the past, I tried your way on local PC and failed. Copied accross to another PC, it was OK. Copied to wife’s laptop -broken. What the heck? I didn’t know. However, afrer uploading everything to a web server, things were OK.

All other scripts were file on my local PC. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

Does your wife know how you behave online? :slight_smile:

Bob

Nooooooo! Otherwise, she would divorce me before we got married.

[QUOTE]Does your wife know how you behave online? :slight_smile: [/QUOTE]

LOL, I was about to ask Noman just how many wives & fiances he keeps over there in his harem ? :confused:

[quote name=‘Struck’]LOL, I was about to ask Noman just how many wives & fiances he keeps over there in his harem ? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately - only 1 :frowning:

Well, you need to hide the key to the door padlocks in a better place so that they don’t keep escapin on ya! :slight_smile:

[quote name=‘HighContrast’]I’m using:

Firefox/3.5.5, IE8, CS-Cart 2.0.8, XAMPP 1.7.2, PHP: 5.3.0

For the live webserver I will be using:

php 5.2.11

MySql 5[/QUOTE]

Most of the “deprecated” errors you listed are due to the PHP 5.3.0 …

If you are running PHP 5.2.11 on the production server as you say then

most all of those messages should disappear when you go to production.

[quote name=‘Noman’]Hi

All other scripts were file on my local PC. Good luck.[/QUOTE]

[quote name=‘Spiral’]Most of the “deprecated” errors you listed are due to the PHP 5.3.0 …

If you are running PHP 5.2.11 on the production server as you say then

most all of those messages should disappear when you go to production.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for the replys Noman and Spiral, it is very much appreciated! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

As I mentioned before, I have been very impressed with CS Cart from testing the trial offline. However THIS thread is causing me some serious concern:

[URL=“http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=13806”]http://forum.cs-cart.com/showthread.php?t=13806[/URL] :confused: :confused:

This job has got to go smoothly, otherwise I’ll lose a very valuable client…

I understand the the issues with 2.0.9 stem from upgrading. However, I’m still definitely holding back on installing 2.0.9 from scratch. Hopefully we’ll be able to upgrade from 2.0.8 straight to 2.0.10?

Thanks again guys.

I got same errors on local with 2.013