Dependencies in shipping not working

Hi guys, I have Multivendor plus and I have setup a shipping in such a way that it has weight dependencies in specific rate areas and have put in the weight of the products in the products’ shipping properties. But, the only rate the shipping method picks up is the rate of the shipping method defined at the top and ignores the dependencies completely. I couldn’t figure out why this is happening. Anybody has any ideas or similar experiences before please? I need your help

Hello!

Could you please provide a screenshot of this shipping method’s Shipping time and rates set up and example of what you are trying to achieve?

Hello

Sure. I appreciate all the help I can get.

Thanks!

Could you please also show some examples of rates calculation from the Test rate calculation tab at the same page?

Thanks for the screenshots.

Unfortunately I cannot see on these screenshots, what condition the 5 kg weight falls under. Could you please show me the relevant condition?

Thanks.

Oh sorry about that. Here it is

Thank you for the reply.

Unfortunately I don’t see any issues in the configuration that you have set up. Seems like this issue requires examination directly in your installation. Please contact us via Help Desk on this case, so that we will be able to help you.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

1 Like