defrayal page

Hello,

I wish to add new way to pay in my store. Instead only PayPal, I want to add form that will collect the customer credit cart information and will transfer them to my defrayal company.

I know how to build form in HTML, but how do I add it to the store option?

Thank you in advance.

someone…?

Can anyone please help me with that?

[quote name=‘minerals’]Hello,

I wish to add new way to pay in my store. Instead only PayPal, I want to add form that will collect the customer credit cart information and will transfer them to my defrayal company.

I know how to build form in HTML, but how do I add it to the store option?

Thank you in advance.[/QUOTE]

Did you try the credit card offline template provided?

It is under payment method–>credit card–>offiline–>cc.tpl …

Not yet. I’m only in the first step of this.

I check your path. It is precisely what I need.

But by default the system save the credit card details and the store manager need to call the bank and charge the customers.

I want that the customer details will be send to the defrayal company that we work with.

What do I need to change for that?

[quote name=‘minerals’]Not yet. I’m only in the first step of this.

I check your path. It is precisely what I need.

But by default the system save the credit card details and the store manager need to call the bank and charge the customers.

I want that the customer details will be send to the defrayal company that we work with.

What do I need to change for that?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by “defrayal company” … r u talking about “gateway” like authorize.net? If so, what company do u use. I think cs-cart only supports the common one.

Hi grabbags,

I mean company that charge the customers credit card.

As you already mention - we want to build getway form that will transfer the customers credit card to the defrayal company.

[quote name=‘minerals’]Hi grabbags,

I mean company that charge the customers credit card.

As you already mention - we want to build getway form that will transfer the customers credit card to the defrayal company.[/QUOTE]

Hello! R U using one of the existing payment modules?

[url]https://www.cs-cart.com/payment-systems.html[/url]

If not, you would need to write the code yourself.

I’m using the cc.tpl template for credit cart, that was made by cs-cart.

the form has already build. I just want to change the path of the values of the fields (the credit cart details). instead keeping them in the back office (in the SQL), I want to forward them to our defrayal company