Default view of shipping options and Product options in cart

Hi,

This probably has been addressed before, but I can't find the solution.

I want the default view for the shipping box and product options in the cart to be open.

I have Version 2.2.4 PRO.

The main problem I have is that I have two shipping options and the default one that populates the cart seems to be the more expensive. Customers may see this and not realize there is a less expensive method They will see it if the shipping option select box is open.

The same with options. I want to know how to have the option box open without customer clicking the +.

Thanks,

Bob

Just wondering if anyone had any Ideas on how to show the shipping options and product options as the default view.

Thanks,

Bob

Bob,

I'm not sure what you mean about the shipping options, but as for the product options:

In skins/your-skin/customer/views/checkout/components/cart_items.tpl

Change:

{if $smarty.capture.$name|trim}

{$lang.text_click_here}

{/if}

To

{if $smarty.capture.$name|trim}

{$smarty.capture.$name}

{/if}

I hope that helps,

Brandon

[size=4]Hi Brandon,[/size]

[size=4]Thanks.[/size]

[size=4]For the shipping options , where you get the estimated shipping-Checkout.Cart page (this is where I was not clear), the customer has to click “Calculate Shipping Cost & Select Shipping Method”[/size]

[size=4]I want to box to be open so they see the estimated shipping costs. I think this was discussed before, but I can't find it.[/size]

[size=4]Not a problem on the checkout.checkout page, just checkout.cart page.[/size]

[size=4]Thanks for your help.[/size]