Default Butto Edition Location Homepage

I used on ( ticked) the default buttom on the edition location Homepage. But I want it to turn it off again and does not work.It looks that it is not possible. Anybody know how you can do that, now cause live I am just seeing the half of my homepage.

[quote name='dbc.media@tiscali.nl' timestamp='1399217457' post='182883']

I used on ( ticked) the default buttom on the edition location Homepage. But I want it to turn it off again and does not work.It looks that it is not possible. Anybody know how you can do that, now cause live I am just seeing the half of my homepage.

[/quote]

Do you receive any error messages when trying to disabled the bottom section?

No but there,s only when i am with the cursor on the default button a sign come up like a prohibitory road sign

[quote name='dbc.media@tiscali.nl' timestamp='1399277775' post='182929']

No but there,s only when i am with the cursor on the default button a sign come up like a prohibitory road sign

[/quote]

Oh. I missed up the “bottom” and “button” on the first message. Could you please provide us with the screenshot of the issue?

It is the button called default which you find on the page named “edition location Home Page” We solved the problem by putting the websshop one day back via backup. So now the webshop is working again but we still dont know why you can not turn the button off again.

[quote name='dbc.media@tiscali.nl' timestamp='1399365437' post='182991']

It is the button called default which you find on the page named “edition location Home Page” We solved the problem by putting the websshop one day back via backup. So now the webshop is working again but we still dont know why you can not turn the button off again.

[/quote]

In this case you should select another location and enable the “Default” option for it. The “Default” option should be always enabled for one of the location. This is compulsory condition. Two locations cannot have the “Default” option enabled.

Oke thanks for all your help and advise

[quote name='dbc.media@tiscali.nl' timestamp='1399376755' post='183007']

Oke thanks for all your help and advise

[/quote]

You are welcome!