Data loss in Front end?

Is anyone experiencing a loss of data on their front-end after 2.1 upgrade? I entered data for the Buy together option for more than 20 products. They were all showing yesterday in the related Products pages and in the Promotions page. Few hours later, it was gone from both.

I can still see the Buy Together options I entered in the admin side, all Active. I also checked phpMyAdmin and all the data is there in the Buy_Together tables.

I cleared the cache using &cc. I also cleared var\cache and var\compiled.

The server log says:

[QUOTE]09-Sep-2010 10:26:16] PHP Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in /home/public_html/var/compiled/customer/%%CD^CD5^CD57402A%%buy_together.tpl.php on line 222

[09-Sep-2010 12:08:50] PHP Warning: parse_ini_file(/home/public_html/skins/dark_whiteness/manifest.ini) [function.parse-ini-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/public_html/core/fn.common.php on line 3065

[09-Sep-2010 12:08:50] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/public_html/core/fn.common.php on line 3085

[09-Sep-2010 20:08:50] PHP Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/public_html/core/fn.init.php:556) in /home/public_html/core/fn.control.php on line 483

[09-Sep-2010 20:08:50] PHP Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “exception.tpl” in /home/public_html/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095

[09-Sep-2010 20:08:50] PHP Warning: Smarty error: unable to read resource: “exception.tpl” in /home/public_html/lib/templater/Smarty.class.php on line 1095[/QUOTE]

How can that be? any suggestions?

Look here [URL]http://forum.cs-cart.com/vbugs.php?s=&do=list&textsearch=buy+together[/URL] to see if any of the issues you are experiencing exists already. You could even contact the user with the same issue as you and see if they found a remedy.

Good luck!

thanks, I just did…

Bug entered, still unassigned.

I entered a new “Buy Together” promotion, it stayed there for a few hours showing correctly in the front end, then it disappeared both from the Promotions page and from the Product page. The data is still showing in the Admin though.

Very weird, I’ve never seen this since I started using cs-cart…

Hopefully, I’ll get a reply on Bug Tracker… I can’t work with cs-cart if the Promotions feature is acting up like this…

Did you set Available till on Buy together’s editing combination winodw?

Yeah. I thought about everything but this! Of course, the date is filled automatically to the same day. So the next day -obviously-, the promotion disappears in the front end…