Dat Feed Addon

This subject has been touched on in another thread, but no answer seems to have been given.

I am using the Data Feed Addon for all of my product feed exports. The Addon allows for much more customization in terms of including required features, as compared to the Google Base or Product exports built into the system.

One issue is that the Data Feed Addon is including products there are labeled as “disabled”. Therefore, these items are being sent to the shopping networks. I disable products if they are temporarily out of stock or the manufacturer has discontinued them with anticipation of them returning at some point.

How can I setup the Data Feed export so that disabled products are not included?

Most feeds will remove these products automatically, but some feeds return the feed with an error message since the url’s to these disabled products are invalid.

[quote name=‘Chef_Joe’]This subject has been touched on in another thread, but no answer seems to have been given.

I am using the Data Feed Addon for all of my product feed exports. The Addon allows for much more customization in terms of including required features, as compared to the Google Base or Product exports built into the system.

One issue is that the Data Feed Addon is including products there are labeled as “disabled”. Therefore, these items are being sent to the shopping networks. I disable products if they are temporarily out of stock or the manufacturer has discontinued them with anticipation of them returning at some point.

How can I setup the Data Feed export so that disabled products are not included?

Most feeds will remove these products automatically, but some feeds return the feed with an error message since the url’s to these disabled products are invalid.[/QUOTE]

Hello Chef_Joe,

It looks like a bug.

I advise you to post it in the Bug Tracker. [url]CS-Cart Community Forums

Thank you.

Mikhail Ponomarev

CS-Cart Support team