Dashboard With More Analitycs

Hi,

cs cart dashboard seems really lack many important factor.

I would like to have dashboard with following factor to track:

1. Customer Lifetime Value
  2. Average order cost
  3. Number of products/order
  4. Purchase frequency
  5. Net revenue
  6. Number of time a customer bought

Something more u think we should have?

Thank you

Hi,

cs cart dashboard seems really lack many important factor.

I would like to have dashboard with following factor to track:

1. Customer Lifetime Value
  2. Average order cost
  3. Number of products/order
  4. Purchase frequency
  5. Net revenue
  6. Number of time a customer bought

Something more u think we should have?

Thank you

Hello!

What about users, please check our Orders Statistics add-on which shows the total number of customer's orders, the number of customer's paid orders.

Hello!

What about users, please check our Orders Statistics add-on which shows the total number of customer's orders, the number of customer's paid orders.

Would be nice to have the possibility to extract email by number of purchase they did and target them with emails.

But we need something more advance as dashboard for cs cart.

Would be nice to have the possibility to extract email by number of purchase they did and target them with emails.

But we need something more advance as dashboard for cs cart.

That's what sites like Mailchimp are for. Integrate mailchimp and then use it to send marketing emails based on a lot more criteria than you'l ever get out of cs-cart.

Mailchimp can know how many times customers buy have bought from me?

Our mailchimp integration addon (that does NOT use the newest V3 API) will send order data to mailchimp in what Mailchimp calls "segmentation data". Their interfaces then allow you to send emails based on query info like "send to everyone who purchased any product between x and y" or "send to everyone who purchased the xyz product" or "send to everyone who purchased more than $100 in any order between x and y", etc....