Cyberlnc????

Hmm… I just clicked on the CyberLNC link.

Took 1 minute for the website to respond. :frowning:

No responses all morning in Australia.

Cyberlnc site, my admin and my store all down.

Whoever is attacking the servers is doing a sustained job on them.

Maybe X-Cart pulling a sore loser routine…lol ( but NOT funny ).

My site is working fine.

Cyberlnc.com is also working fine although it takes a while to load.

Could it be your ISP problem?

hmmm I’m in Australia and my site hasn’t seemed to have had any trouble.

It just sucks as my sales have been kinda slacking anyway. And I have wondered if it was because of slow server times since they have been slow every since the issue at the beginning of last month. This much down time in one month is actually starting to worry me about my bills.

Every other US based site loads well.

The most infuriating aspect is that the Trouble Ticket server also goes down. I can’t see any good reason for the help system to be on the same servers.

I very much hope that Cyberlnc’s account system hasn’t suspended me.

Although my payments are made by PayPal subscription I have been getting overdue notices…grrrr.

For those clients that this recent issue effected…Let me first apologies for your troubles…

With that said. I would like to clarify what we found happened to some of the sites not being accessible.

We recently upgraded the CyberLNC DNS servers, on the surface this upgrade would appear seamless to everybody being hosted on a CyberLNC server.

However…and this is coincidental, a Level 3 backbone router crashed. This has nothing to do with CyberLNC or our data centers.

Level 3 is one of the largest internet backbone companies in the world. They provide internet connectivity to most data centers and ISP’s. When they have a network connectivity issue, it effect thousands of users…all the way down to your local ISP.

Because of this crash, our newly upgrade DNS servers got cached with some old DNS data…which created a trickle down effect to the end user. The fact that you could not reach CyberLNC and or your sites was 100% DNS related, had nothing to do with a server crash.

Once Level 3 repaired the router, all sites that where effected came back online instantly.

So, for those of you that are CyberLNC clients. This recent downtime had nothing to do with CyberLNC…or the data centers we have servers in.

Hi D-Litz,

Suggest you setup a forum for us - the CyberLNC customer, to discuss the issue affecting us.

[quote name=‘Casey L.’]Hi D-Litz,

Suggest you setup a forum for us - the CyberLNC customer, to discuss the issue affecting us.[/QUOTE]

That is an excellent idea and we will take a look at that…We are working on some other things as well…

No, please no, stay here, you’re too funny! :lol:

That would be too sad if you leave us without our weekly “crash, hack, fix losted, upgrade blocked, backup out of control, etc…” issues… :frowning:

Could I suggest a domain name to your forum?

ApologiesLNC.com :mrgreen:

TroublesEndless.com

SpielForDummies.com

Lee Li Pop

Lee…

… this is maybe true and funny, but rude, You shouldn’t.

[quote name=‘Lee Li Pop’]No, please no, stay here, you’re too funny! :lol:

That would be too sad if you leave us without our weekly “crash, hack, fix losted, upgrade blocked, backup out of control, etc…” issues… :frowning:

Could I suggest a domain name to your forum?

ApologiesLNC.com :mrgreen:

TroublesEndless.com

SpielForDummies.com

Lee Li Pop[/QUOTE]

Thank You

Please try to have a wonderful day

I find Lee Li Pop’s post insulting and unnecessary and have given an infraction.

Yeah, I don’t think Lee Li has even a drop of common sense…

Nearly every post she makes is both abrasive & annoying. Not sure what in the world her objective is behind it all, certainly isn’t making her any friends in the CS-Cart forums! :confused:

Issues with cyberLNC.com again !!

You guys are all kind and stuff but this becomes unacceptable. Every month, if not every two weeks there is an issue with your hosting company.

This morning when i tried to download mail i found that the mail server is not responding. I then tried to access admin page just to find out that the browser considers admin.php as a downloadable file ??? It asks me where to download admin.php. Same goes with index.php on the storefront. Same goes with all my stores under my hosting plans.

I even tried on a different ISP from my laptop using both IE and Firefox… same issue…

Anybody knows a decent web hosting company that is willing to help as cyberlnc but actually works without so many issues ? Please PM me if you can’t post here…

[quote name=‘evecookies’]Issues with cyberLNC.com again !!

You guys are all kind and stuff but this becomes unacceptable. Every month, if not every two weeks there is an issue with your hosting company.

This morning when i tried to download mail i found that the mail server is not responding. I then tried to access admin page just to find out that the browser considers admin.php as a downloadable file ??? It asks me where to download admin.php. Same goes with index.php on the storefront. Same goes with all my stores under my hosting plans.

I even tried on a different ISP from my laptop using both IE and Firefox… same issue…

Anybody knows a decent web hosting company that is willing to help as cyberlnc but actually works without so many issues ? Please PM me if you can’t post here…[/QUOTE]

Same problem here and no response from them yet even after submitting a ticket.

Just praying that they get up from their bed early today

Server maintenance…

Same here. I opened a support ticket yesterday night. I was told to bug off because there was an announcement about scheduled maintenance, which apparently there was not. Still down and no response. No one picks up the phone either!!!

I don’t know if CyberLNC is going to post something, but they just sent me an email.

They are currently working one of their servers. They said it will be up as fast an humanly possible.

Keep your fingers crossed. Glad they communicated what was going on.

Adam