Cyberlnc top notch customer support

4 months later I have to delete my previous statement. Phone support is lacking. They have a phone number to call, but no one answered any of my calls or returned them. They are good about returning e-mails, but I prefer phone support.

+1, CyberLNC is the best hosting company for cs-cart, great job!

I think CyberLNC is great too! They have been very helpful with my transition. They are also very fair priced on their billable services.

Thanks CyberLNC!

Adam

Thank you for the positive feedback.

For a preview of what is planned for 2010,

go to [url]http://www.cyberlnc.com/plans.txt[/url]

I can not recommend Cyberlnc anymore to my customers. Cybrlnc is hosting several of my cs-cart sites and I have been recommending them in the past. But lately my clients have been having all kinds of problems with their server and emails.

To quote my client “Cyberlnc’s help desk person is as unhelpful and rude as ever” and " This David T. Consultant definitely has a chip on his shoulder. Not very professional in his response".

My client has sent me some of the email traffic and I am appalled at the arrogance from a ‘so called’ professional hosting company.

Can someone recommend another host in the USA for me to use for my cs-cart sites.

There ARE NO special, out of the ordinary requirements needed to host CS-Cart, there are many possible hosts to choose from, takes like a 5 minute search to find options, they are everywhere! :slight_smile:

PS: IMO I do think there are far too many posts about hosting companies in the CS-Cart forums, especially considering we arent running Magento in which proper hosting selection is such a mystery!

I recommed you to use Hostgator. Support is very helpful and good communication skills, Friendly support.

[quote name=‘Triplets’]I can not recommend Cyberlnc anymore to my customers. Cybrlnc is hosting several of my cs-cart sites and I have been recommending them in the past. But lately my clients have been having all kinds of problems with their server and emails. To quote my client “Cyberlnc’s help desk person is as unhelpful and rude as ever”. My client has sent me some of the email traffic and I am appalled at the arrogance from a ‘so called’ professional hosting company.

Can someone recommend another host in the USA for me to use for my cs-cart sites.[/QUOTE]

wiredtree.com, liquidweb.com and hostgator.com. You haven’t experienced rude, arrogant and unprofessional behavior until you actually dump cyberlnc and move, that’s when you’ll start getting the you need help boastful, arrogant and rude emails on a daily basis, then after that, they’ll start sending you more rude emails signed by snorocket informing you that your cs-cart store crashed the entire cybertron network and shut-down server x71, then after that, they’ll inform you that the host you moved to is a national security threat to the United States of America, and that you should move back to cyberlnc immediately because the best most well respected security experts in the world are working right their at cyberlnc making $400/hr, bernie madoff (spiral) himself, apparently trashing his own business and flushing it down the toilet, only (spiral) is using a plunger to jam his business, and the amount of bs he spews forth, down the drains even faster…lol

What plan do you recommend at Hostgator? At cyberlnc we are using their standard $19.99 plan and the sites run pretty fast. Is the hostgator plan for $19.99 a good alternative? Hostgator does seem more expensive. But I guess you get what you pay for!

Cyberlnc seems to technically know what they are doing, but their customer relations skills are pathetic. They need training on how to relate to technical and non-techncial customers. They forgot the basic principle of business that the 'customer is always right".

I hate to talk negative about any company. It is not my nature. But over the last few months, I am getting way to many emails from my customers with problems related to cyberlnc.

Triplets you should take a look at Steadfast. They are the fastest host I have tested and have a great support team who are very fast to respond. I have been hosting sites for well over 12 years now and have bounced around hosts but for the last 5 years I have been with Steadfast and haven’t had one issue with their servers or their support.

You can think Pair.com, however, this company is not for newbies. You need to know a little bit about webhosting (setup a mail address, upload files, and so on…).

On the other hand, Pair.com is a “no worries” company.

One of the best choice for power user.

Lee Li Pop

[quote name=‘Triplets’]What plan do you recommend at Hostgator? At cyberlnc we are using their standard $19.99 plan and the sites run pretty fast. Is the hostgator plan for $19.99 a good alternative? Hostgator does seem more expensive. But I guess you get what you pay for!

Cyberlnc seems to technically know what they are doing, but their customer relations skills are pathetic. They need training on how to relate to technical and non-techncial customers. They forgot the basic principle of business that the 'customer is always right".

I hate to talk negative about any company. It is not my nature. But over the last few months, I am getting way to many emails from my customers with problems related to cyberlnc.[/QUOTE]

I have no experience with Host Gator shared hosting, but my site on the 49.95 a month VPS plan is quick, so far 100 % uptime and friendly customer support!

[quote name=‘snorocket’]wiredtree.com, liquidweb.com and hostgator.com. You haven’t experienced rude, arrogant and unprofessional behavior until you actually dump cyberlnc and move, that’s when you’ll start getting the you need help boastful, arrogant and rude emails on a daily basis, then after that, they’ll start sending you more rude emails signed by snorocket informing you that your cs-cart store crashed the entire cybertron network and shut-down server x71, then after that, they’ll inform you that the host you moved to is a national security threat to the United States of America, and that you should move back to cyberlnc immediately because the best most well respected security experts in the world are working right their at cyberlnc making $400/hr, bernie madoff (spiral) himself, apparently trashing his own business and flushing it down the toilet, only (spiral) is using a plunger to jam his business, and the amount of bs he spews forth, down the drains even faster…lol[/QUOTE]

Well Sno, let’s hope you switched back before it was too late & the Cybertrons melted down causing a nuclear reaction which knowone other than Bernie could have resolved! PS: Why do ya think they call it dope? :o

[quote name=‘whiplash13’]Triplets you should take a look at Steadfast. They are the fastest host I have tested and have a great support team who are very fast to respond. I have been hosting sites for well over 12 years now and have bounced around hosts but for the last 5 years I have been with Steadfast and haven’t had one issue with their servers or their support.[/QUOTE]

The site does seem fast, and prices are good. Do you do site moving services for folks? If not, do you know of one that can transfer our cs-cart (currently hosted on godaddy in windows server) to a new server? We do not want to lose our customer info, inventory, and mod’s in the transfer.

Milezone

http://milezone.com

[quote name=‘Triplets’]Cyberlnc seems to technically know what they are doing, but their customer relations skills are pathetic. They need training on how to relate to technical and non-techncial customers. They forgot the basic principle of business that the 'customer is always right".[/QUOTE]

It is quite interesting that you say that and yet don’t bother yourself to submit a support ticket asking for assistance.

[QUOTE]I hate to talk negative about any company. It is not my nature. But over the last few months, I am getting way to many emails from my customers with problems related to cyberlnc.[/QUOTE]

On the contrary, we help every customer solve their problems and issues irregardless of the source and do so thoroughly and completely always without exception but you must first ask for our help in order to receive help!

In just a few minutes of seeing this post, i was able to go back through your logs and history and search for relevant information and see exactly what is going on where ‘your customers’ might be complaining and identified the real issue which has to do with a script program that you have installed on your site which incidentally is very much fixable but has nothing at all to do with cyberlnc contrary to the very misleading comments that you posted.

You could have saved yourself a lot of time and perhaps even a few headaches by submitting a support ticket asking for help instead of just presuming it was automatically our issue or that maybe you thought we would not help you?

If you have any issue or problem you actually want fixed – submit a support ticket!

[quote name=‘milezone’]The site does seem fast, and prices are good. Do you do site moving services for folks? If not, do you know of one that can transfer our cs-cart (currently hosted on godaddy in windows server) to a new server? We do not want to lose our customer info, inventory, and mod’s in the transfer.

Milezone

http://milezone.com[/QUOTE]

I don’t work for or have any affiliation to Steadfast, I simply use their services. You would need to contact Karl Zimmerman and his team at Steadfast to find out what services they offer. I can just say they have been great to me and all of the people I know that have moved over to their hosting.

As far as moving your site you can work with Snorocket. I am sure for the right price he would be willing to work with you to move your store if that is all you are concerned about moving.

Well I have to give credit where credits due, and Cyberlnc have been fantastic for me.

I’ve had great service and can’t complain about anything since joining around 5 months ago. I’m not technical in any way and really do need alot of hand holding - I’ve been through a few different hosts for various reasons over the years and have found Cyberlnc to be really helpful and they really know their stuff as far as ecommerce sites are concerned.

I think they do a great job!