CyberLNC Problems (cont'd)

This thread is getting out of control…AGAIN. If this continues it will be closed.

Stick to the purpose and intention.

… there is no way I can bid them farewell. The Davids are very nice but I just couldn’t put up with the ‘intermittent’ ISP fault which turned out to be ‘continuous’.

This so called expert here is quite a nasty piece of work and should be banned from this forum. It’s not nice to receive private messages containing things like…

“Probably not the best thing to say to a guy who could with one phone call have all your bank accounts closed, domains revoked, and scores of other ways to make your life miserable.

Not saying that I would — just illustrating the point!”

You illustrated your point well enough. You either don’t sleep or spend most of your waking life plaguing people. If you are not banned from these boards then ultimately cyberlnc will suffer. They are nice guys but I really needed a host I could phone up. All the best for the two Davids and a bucketful of dog’s dropping for the ‘expert’.

[quote name=‘termalert’]… there is no way I can bid them farewell. The Davids are very nice but I just couldn’t put up with the ‘intermittent’ ISP fault which turned out to be ‘continuous’.

This so called expert here is quite a nasty piece of work and should be banned from this forum. It’s not nice to receive private messages containing things like…

“Probably not the best thing to say to a guy who could with one phone call have all your bank accounts closed, domains revoked, and scores of other ways to make your life miserable.

Not saying that I would — just illustrating the point!”

You illustrated your point well enough. You either don’t sleep or spend most of your waking life plaguing people. If you are not banned from these boards then ultimately cyberlnc will suffer. They are nice guys but I really needed a host I could phone up. All the best for the two Davids and a bucketful of dog’s dropping for the ‘expert’.[/QUOTE]

I am with you 100% and feel that it is time for moderators to ban someone forever not just for a short time.

Unless they feel that his voice is acceptable?

I also had a rude and absurd couple of messages from someone which I promptly ignored and reported to a moderator. After which the harrassment ceased.

I am aware of at least two others who have been harrassed.

[quote name=‘Traveler’]I am with you 100% and feel that it is time for moderators to ban someone forever not just for a short time.

Unless they feel that his voice is acceptable?

I also had a rude and absurd couple of messages from someone which I promptly ignored and reported to a moderator. After which the harrassment ceased.

I am aware of at least two others who have been harrassed.[/QUOTE]

the Bernie Madoff of CS-Cart Security is banned forever, a big Thank You goes out to ET !!!