CYberLNC and CS-Cart blank pages

Last night I was maintainng my store (the one that God thinks I am not deserved to see it online)…

Today I wake up and check my mails… I received one mail by CyberLNC telling me “04/03/2009 06:36 PM

We have been notified that one of our servers, which effects a few or our clients is currently experiencing some connectivity issues. We are in contact with on site technicians attempting to resolve the issue.

We realize this is not a good time for those clients that this is effecting, however we are working to resolve this as fast a possible…”

So I try to continue my bloody work… and I realize that I can only see my index page.

When I try to access the front store or the admin panel I get in Firefox blank pages. Internet explorer says “http 500 internal server error”.

In other threads in the forum some people say that the server cannot handle the load of the server…

Some days ago I experienced a similar problem… After I imported some products from csv I was getting a blank page in a specific category…

Cs-cart support solved it by modifying the config file and changing the memory set amount from 20M to 128M.

So this is problem from CyberLNC or cs-cart?

I contacetd CyberLNC to see what is going on…

Thanx for reading my post and sorry about my english…

im getting the same issue with my store which i get about 500 hits a day almost that in term means potential 500 potential customers down the drain which its been down now almost 24 hrs i cannot even let the customers that i sent off there packages yesterday know cause i cannot access my site

and its 9 am here in the morning

saturdays i normally do 300.00 - 400.00 in sales so you know how i feel right now

you would think they can switch the ones that are not affected to a different server till they get the issue resolved thats what i would have done

Are you on CyberLNC ?

Do you have this kind of problems frequently?

I heard a lot of good things about CyberLNC… I cannot believe that they have this kind of problem…

Are more people having the same problem?

my msn is mmx38[[@]]msn.com

if you want contact me…

[quote name=‘mmx’]Are you on CyberLNC ?

Do you have this kind of problems frequently?

I heard a lot of good things about CyberLNC… I cannot believe that they have this kind of problem…

Are more people having the same problem?

my msn is mmx38[[@]]msn.com

if you want contact me…[/QUOTE]

i think its like the email said one of the clients messed things up

and fixing it is taking forever so its not nothing david and scott did

if someone dont know what they are doing its best to stop and get someone to help them with that issue that knows what they are doing thats what i do i pay someone to help me get things done right

and no i been with cyber lnc since almost 2 years and i never had a issue like this one i been down for a short while but that was just them changing from server to server

but nothing like this which almost lasting a day

this is my only source of income too so its why its important to me not being downtime

its only the people that are on that one server all the other people are up and running as usual i just happen to be part of them people that are affected

David form CyberLNC just responded…

He says there is one server with major issues… (of course I could not be out of it)!

In other threads I read that this kind of problem may appears if there is no connection with the database…

So I suppose that the connectivity issues are between the web and db server…

They ensure me that they ll have new server soon to move their customers… I hope they ll do it soon…

Good luck to everybody!

they got me up and running switched me to another server im glad

Yeah just notice that I am ready to play once again!!

Thank everybody that llistens to my pain!

Good luck with your store my friend!!

We had the same problem with Cyberlnc yesterday, but when our site came back up, the Image Verification at checkout images are now blank and people can not checkout. WE temporarily turned off image verification, but do not want to leave it that way. Anybody else have this problem now? What could of caused it? It was working fine before the Cyberlnc server crash yesterday.

David

Probably you are yet transfered to the new server… as we did…

Or is temporary… Did you contact the CyberLNC to ask some information about it?

Some times it looks like is cs-cart problem but is not…

2-3 days ago I had a problem with a blank page and it was cs-cart issue that fixed with an edit in config. Today I had again blank pages… but it was webhosting issue !

Contact CyberLNC to see what is going on and after that submit a ticket in cs-cart helpdesk!