Customizing the login & registration form

Does anyone know how I can customize for the login & registration form? When a customer clicks ‘Register’ it displays the register form on a page, but I want to add a heading, text etc. to this page, to make it more attractive. I have tried the demo version on CS Cart’s website, and that has a heading, I don’t know if my previous designer deleted it?

And what is the point of the ‘General’ tab? It is not like there is any opportunity to add other tabs, so it seems redundant.

Thanks

I have figured it out, I just edited the views/profiles/updates.tpl file and inserted my heading at the top. I still can’t figure out the point of the General tab.

I have put my login into a customised pop up box have a look at my site alpha-spas.co.uk/shop and click on the login in the menu bar, I can share the code with anyone wanting it

John

[quote name='JohnCarroll' timestamp='1305066031' post='111997']

I have put my login into a customised pop up box have a look at my site alpha-spas.co.uk/shop and click on the login in the menu bar, I can share the code with anyone wanting it

John

[/quote]

Hi John, Your site looks good (alpha-spas.co.uk/shop). I want the same customized pop up login box for one of my site. Could you please let me know, how you have integrated the popup login?